Ruined BFC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ruined BFC Empty Ruined BFC

Post by Nephalem 01.03.14 21:43

Oscar we need to set a date again, nobody won, last map you left and some people joined to help them (They said they were just watching, sure they were watching while they captured cps lol, that we agreed to continue, but that's bs, I told them many times that we were uneven, but none of them wanted to leave)

This must be a no contest, tell them that even our victory over them won't count (Knowing that we beat them in 3 minutes)

BFC can't count this cuz we didn't even finish the battle.

Per la vittoria.
Nephalem

Nephalem

Back to top Go down

Ruined BFC Empty Re: Ruined BFC

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 01.03.14 22:42

I'll get it straightened out, what happened after I left exactly? Was it not 2v3?
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ

Back to top Go down

Post by wyobear 01.03.14 23:53

bfc has 0 rule enforcement. probably because the ruleset is fucking terrible. honestly if they would accept it, i would write a ruleset for them.
wyobear

wyobear

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution 02.03.14 9:59

Hobo spectated the whole second game. I admit Sri was spawned for a bit but he spawned out before Oscar left, when y'all told one to spawn out. He even left the server when wyo said. So it was 3v4 and then 2v3 after Oscar left. I'm not redoing the match, because I don't see any real reason to. Took us long enough to play the game in the first place.
Evolution

Evolution

Clan : [NH]

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephalem 02.03.14 17:06

Awesome excuse lol  Cool 

I was the one who said we were uneven, I saw some of your mates 'spectating' or 'watching' while they took cps Cool But all NH said was 'Not even my ass' which it was nonsense lol.

Next time I'll record every scrim to have the evidence. And it's ok, at this point I don't see a reason to re do the battle either.

Per la vittoria.
Nephalem

Nephalem

Back to top Go down

Post by merkitol 03.03.14 0:41

Evolution wrote:Hobo spectated the whole second game. I admit Sri was spawned for a bit but he spawned out before Oscar left, when y'all told one to spawn out. He even left the server when wyo said. So it was 3v4 and then 2v3 after Oscar left. I'm not redoing the match, because I don't see any real reason to. Took us long enough to play the game in the first place.
I spectated about half the second game, no one ever told me to leave, and there's no rule against spectating anyway./
merkitol

merkitol

Back to top Go down

Post by wyobear 03.03.14 12:36

merkitol wrote:
I spectated about half the second game, no one ever told me to leave, and there's no rule against spectating anyway./

hello???? he just said i asked for spectators to leave? do you think that does not apply to you?

"oh i don't want spectators but they can come back in 5 minutes" g00d j0ke
wyobear

wyobear

Back to top Go down

Post by merkitol 03.03.14 14:17

Yeah, except no one told me to leave the server. if he wanted me gone he shouldve told me when i joined during the 2nd match
merkitol

merkitol

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephalem 03.03.14 17:00

Hah! We all know what it happened, yeah... 'the game wasn't fair'
Spectating? Yeah in the cps when only wyobear and I were playing against err 3 and... 4 at times? Cool 

When I said we were uneven, that it wasn't fair. By logic you guys shouldn't have been there capturing bases lol. 3 players weren't enough? Why not restarting map at least? And have 2v2? Cool I was about to tell you to leave, or do 2v2 but that wasn't my server, Idk how old you guys are, but some of you were acting childish when I said that we were uneven. All I read was ''not even my ass, this shit is funny, %$#&''    DOH!

Anyways, this shit already happened, let's leave it in the past. After all you guys said you won't be facing us again.

Per la vittoria.
Nephalem

Nephalem

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 03.03.14 21:42

Either way you both raped  I love you 
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ