MNC Crashing servers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MNC Crashing servers

Post by Nitr0 on 08.03.14 18:48

Hey you guys no that MNC keeps crashing every ones server even mine I can't even host it but I really would like for them to stop because its getting out of hand and I would like to host my server and they have crashed all day yesterday and the day be for..
avatar

Nitr0

Posts : 67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MNC Crashing servers

Post by Starseeker on 08.03.14 19:11

I'm Glad you posted your Problem here as you seem to be having quite the issue with MNC right now. I Will gladly explain the situation to you as i have already looked into this in the past.

Note: Only your Server is being Affected due to MNC's negative views of you and therefore you have become an official Target of theirs.
On that note, SWL is not being targeted nor is any other SWL server unless it involves BOT on a few occasions.

Cobra, the only way you can ever get them to stop is to ask them in a professional and mature manner to stop targeting your server.

SWL will not get involved in this due to this being a personal issue between you and MNC. Please be mindful of how others look upon us and how your actions may affect the clan. Thank you Smile


avatar

Starseeker
Admin
Admin

Clan : Raptor
PSN : Starseeker16
Posts : 215

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MNC Crashing servers

Post by Sir_NothinG on 08.03.14 19:26

it seems like you have been having problems for a while, as much as i think they dont deserve one, id give an apology. Maybe you did do something to annoy them, maybe u didnt, but either way they should not keep crashing the server. it is something you pay for, and it is extremely immature and uncalled for of MNC to do that.


“To do nothing is the way to be nothing.”
― Nathaniel Hawthorne
avatar

Sir_NothinG
Mod
Mod

Clan : Raptor
Posts : 423

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MNC Crashing servers

Post by Rated R on 08.03.14 19:51

They hold the same beliefs that you harbor towards them: towards cobra nothing. They hate him.




avatar

Rated R

PSN : R4T3D-R-34L / naga-sado
Posts : 187

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MNC Crashing servers

Post by Sir_NothinG on 08.03.14 19:54

NagaSado wrote:They hold the same beliefs that you harbor towards them: towards cobra nothing. They hate him.
well i figured that out. its not that i hate MNC, just seems really immature to do that.
why does MNC hate cobra so much?


“To do nothing is the way to be nothing.”
― Nathaniel Hawthorne
avatar

Sir_NothinG
Mod
Mod

Clan : Raptor
Posts : 423

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MNC Crashing servers

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ on 08.03.14 20:06

@Starseeker wrote:I'm Glad you posted your Problem here as you seem to be having quite the issue with MNC right now. I Will gladly explain the situation to you as i have already looked into this in the past.

Note: Only your Server is being Affected due to MNC's negative views of you and therefore you have become an official Target of theirs.
On that note, SWL is not being targeted nor is any other SWL server  unless it involves BOT on a few occasions.

Cobra, the only way you can ever get them to stop is to ask them in a professional and mature manner to stop targeting your server.

SWL will not get involved in this due to this being a personal issue between you and MNC. Please be mindful of how others look upon us and how your actions may affect the clan. Thank you Smile

Could not have said it better. Basically, ask them in a mature manner to stop. IF they do not stop, I will ask them as well but you must seem mature and professional. Let me know when you talk to them so I can see their response.


Set your soul on fire and let the world watch you burn.
avatar

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ
Posts : 1276

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MNC Crashing servers

Post by esca213 on 08.03.14 22:55

MNC are just a bunch of ignorant kids who have nothing else better to do than crash servers.I would never apologize to them or give them that satisfaction. They are a cancer to this game and this goes against every rule of honor against an enemy.Rules of engagement are not thier thing or even respect. I hope some one screenshoots this and shows it to them.. I say let the swines crash them if it makes them sleep better at night.


avatar

esca213
V.I.P
V.I.P

Posts : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MNC Crashing servers

Post by Rated R on 09.03.14 11:05

@Sir_NothinG wrote:
NagaSado wrote:They hold the same beliefs that you harbor towards them: towards cobra nothing. They hate him.
well i figured that out. its not that i hate MNC, just seems really immature to do that.
why does MNC hate cobra so much?
If i said why i would be "starting conflict"
avatar

Rated R

PSN : R4T3D-R-34L / naga-sado
Posts : 187

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MNC Crashing servers

Post by Nitr0 on 18.03.14 17:45

Now this is getting to far and I have been controlling my temper MNC needs to stop crashing my server and I pay money for this I want to host my server and I'm warning MNC u people are making me really mad! and I asked Anthony to stop but he is really tikin me off. I PAY money for it and this has to come to and end ether that or I STOP SWBF2 because I can't do one FUCKING thing oh sure but you don't crashing any other server.
avatar

Nitr0

Posts : 67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MNC Crashing servers

Post by Starseeker on 18.03.14 23:19

-I have resolved this issue.

-The terms are clear. MNC will leave him alone if he leaves MNC alone.
Should he break those terms, his server will come under siege again.

-Thank you for your understanding and i hope this doesn't happen again.


avatar

Starseeker
Admin
Admin

Clan : Raptor
PSN : Starseeker16
Posts : 215

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MNC Crashing servers

Post by Nephalem on 21.03.14 13:33

Cobra, Idk how I can make you understand that if you patch your server you won't have troubles with those attacks anymore. It seems that it is very hard for you to understand that shit.
I have that patch, Dracula's server is also patched, why don't you just ask Dracula aka Kelrik to give you the patch? Even better asking pyrojockey 'bout it. I could give it to you, but will have troubles installing it the way I did.

Here is pyrojockey's gametracker acc
http://www.gametracker.com/pyrojockey/

And Kelrik aka dracula's gametracker acc
http://www.gametracker.com/kelrik/

Apologizing to them? Seriously guys... LMAO! Why would he apologize for doing err nothing?
Oscar you don't need to talk to them, I can understand Cobra having troubles understanding stuff due to his age. But don't get involved.

I already talked to mandalore about them, told me he was upset about what they did, that he would let them know that I'm not the easy blank to troll Wink Yeah, I would bring money to the table to arrest any asshole who tries shit on something I pay for, talked to aowc and they told me that their politic allows them to be in demands.
I suggests you to patch your server and be cool with everyone. Not talking to them, nor to people that are not in your clan.

Per la vittoria.
avatar

Nephalem

Posts : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MNC Crashing servers

Post by esca213 on 21.03.14 14:02

well said Ehden..apolgizing for nothing is feeding those trolls...plus I am sure Manda is really mad at them..lmao!!


avatar

esca213
V.I.P
V.I.P

Posts : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MNC Crashing servers

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ on 21.03.14 14:13

Cobra do exactly what Eden has suggested. Well said Eden.


Set your soul on fire and let the world watch you burn.
avatar

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ
Posts : 1276

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MNC Crashing servers

Post by BoMbeR on 21.03.14 15:16

Yeah, you all need to patch your servers. I have the patch running on mine, can't be crashed Very Happy



BoMbeR
Mod
Mod

Clan : Raptor
Posts : 63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MNC Crashing servers

Post by Nitr0 on 21.03.14 18:44

Ok hey mine is paid I just need to find the patch if you could give me the link or I will just ask pyro to give me the patch if you can't do it I guess I will have to upload the file so AoWc people can replace it with the original file and THIS SERVER IS PS2 I'm pretty sure I can do it.
avatar

Nitr0

Posts : 67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MNC Crashing servers

Post by Starseeker on 21.03.14 18:52

I'm Glad to see there is progress towards this issue.
Thank you ehden for your advice, It's certainly worth a try and we will not be "Apologizing" to MNC or anyone.


avatar

Starseeker
Admin
Admin

Clan : Raptor
PSN : Starseeker16
Posts : 215

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MNC Crashing servers

Post by basmekanic on 21.03.14 22:41

Good. Twisted Evil 
avatar

basmekanic

Clan : Old-{URC}-(SWL){GNE}
Posts : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MNC Crashing servers

Post by Rated R on 11.04.14 22:22

@Nephalem wrote:Cobra, Idk how I can make you understand that if you patch your server you won't have troubles with those attacks anymore. It seems that it is very hard for you to understand that shit.
I have that patch, Dracula's server is also patched, why don't you just ask Dracula aka Kelrik to give you the patch? Even better asking pyrojockey 'bout it. I could give it to you, but will have troubles installing it the way I did.

Here is pyrojockey's gametracker acc
http://www.gametracker.com/pyrojockey/

And Kelrik aka dracula's gametracker acc
http://www.gametracker.com/kelrik/

Apologizing to them? Seriously guys... LMAO! Why would he apologize for doing err nothing?
Oscar you don't need to talk to them, I can understand Cobra having troubles understanding stuff due to his age. But don't get involved.

I already talked to mandalore about them, told me he was upset about what they did, that he would let them know that I'm not the easy blank to troll ;)Yeah, I would bring money to the table to arrest any asshole who tries shit on something I pay for, talked to aowc and they told me that their politic allows them to be in demands.
I suggests you to patch your server and be cool with everyone. Not talking to them, nor to people that are not in your clan.

Per la vittoria.
Lol if his server was so "patched" why do they crash it all the time?
avatar

Rated R

PSN : R4T3D-R-34L / naga-sado
Posts : 187

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MNC Crashing servers

Post by Nephalem on 14.04.14 21:49

LMAO, It wasn't patched when they crashed it you dumbfuck. Oh ya this topic is old, game is almost dead.
Bad try my boy. Troxa viado filho da puta.

Per la vittoria.
avatar

Nephalem

Posts : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MNC Crashing servers

Post by esca213 on 15.04.14 10:19

lol


avatar

esca213
V.I.P
V.I.P

Posts : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MNC Crashing servers

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ on 15.04.14 13:14

lol!


Set your soul on fire and let the world watch you burn.
avatar

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ
Posts : 1276

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MNC Crashing servers

Post by Rated R on 17.04.14 22:37

They still filll the server with fake players and other things so.......




avatar

Rated R

PSN : R4T3D-R-34L / naga-sado
Posts : 187

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MNC Crashing servers

Post by Nephalem on 19.04.14 0:14

That's not a crash though, cobra should be able to control that if he knew how to get their ip and restart game when it is needed. I had np when Fagthony tried to crash it after I patched it.
avatar

Nephalem

Posts : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MNC Crashing servers

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum