Never patched a server be for.

:: Basket :: Basket

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Never patched a server be for.

Post by Nitr0 on 22.03.14 17:47

Hey really never patched a server befor and I pmed pyrojockey he gave me a link but it give instrucstions and one of the applications don't work and I need help! if anyone can help me patch my server so it don't crash I will thank You for it. fire 

Nitr0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Never patched a server be for.

Post by Nephalem on 23.03.14 1:48

Ask pyro if he can send it to you via email, if he can't ask Dracula aka Kelrik, you already know his gt.

I could send it to you but I forgot where I have it. Anyways once you get it, all you need to do is upload it to aowc in a compressed file, and tell them to replace the swbfII.exe. That's all you have to do.

Per la vittoria.

Nephalem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitr0 on 23.03.14 13:59

Yea but he already gave me a link to the patch I asked him on gametracker it was this http://aluigi.altervista.org/patches/swbf2sevenfix.lpatch And there is no link or download to swbf2.exe but I followed the instructions and it tells me to get the lame patcher but the application has an error to it so theres no SWBF2.exe im really confused.

Nitr0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephalem on 24.03.14 4:06

Cobra,

Talk to Dracula aka Kelrik, I'm pretty sure he has the patch in a compressed file. I don't remember where I put mine, cuz I moved it since I started running Hellfire on pc. If I find it I'll give it to you. But talk to kelrik first.

Per la vittoria.

Nephalem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitr0 on 25.03.14 12:05

Ok I talked to kelrik he is going to send me the patch via email. :dance: 

Nitr0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephalem on 25.03.14 13:21

Yeah, I told him to send you his patch, cuz he asked me if you really were a swl member or just Fagthony trying to troll him.

When you get it, upload the patch in a compressed file. And tell aowc to open it and replace the swbf2.exe That's all you have to do, cuz you aren't allowed to do it by your own. My server is also in Aowc.

Per la vittoria.

Nephalem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitr0 on 25.03.14 18:03

DAMN he told me he sent it to my email but I don't know his name and there's no email in my inbox talking about a patch please help I CHECKED..

Nitr0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephalem on 26.03.14 1:46

Nice communication out there  Cool 

I already told him to tell you what's his email, so check your gametracker tomorrow man.

Per la vittoria.

Nephalem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitr0 on 27.03.14 14:41

Ok sorry! but he sent me the file but I can't get it because it sais [Outlook has blocked some attachments in this message because they appear to be unsafe. I don't no how to unblock it my mom called Hotmail support and they say something is wrong with my account will cost $66 bucks to get it fixed..

Nitr0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raptor :: Basket :: Basket

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum