Nitro got banned from chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nitro got banned from chat

Post by Nitr0 on 03.05.14 13:35

Hey why am I banned from chat lol I really don't know what I did but if its someone that just got promoted to DL then I think It was a big mistake putting him there cause who ever it is they are abusing his or hers power witch is BULLSHIT in my terms because SWL sure ass well aint doing shit bout it so someone please unban me and if you don't do anything bout it then GOODLUCK making it in the BFC... XD
avatar

Nitr0

Posts : 67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nitro got banned from chat

Post by Chromarc on 03.05.14 13:49

you failed to comply with the chat rules. you were asked to take the SWL out of your name because you had left the clan. We do not need you or anyone else to go around with a SWL tag on and cause trouble. You were given multiple chances and you did not listen. Remove it and then you will be unbaned...... maybe
avatar

Chromarc
Admin
Admin

Clan : =]Raptor[=
PSN : fool5646 (PS3)/Chromarc (PS4)
Posts : 344

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nitro got banned from chat

Post by Sir_NothinG on 03.05.14 15:30

Nitr0 wrote:if its someone that just got promoted to DL then I think It was a big mistake putting him there cause who ever it is they are abusing his or hers power
lol.... people were promoted to DL because they deserve it and earned it so I suggest you look at them as a model rather than an enemy.

Nitr0 wrote:SWL sure ass well aint doing shit bout it so someone please unban me and if you don't do anything bout it then GOODLUCK making it in the BFC... XD
also, you are mad at us for not doing anything about it when only 1 person in SWL (the person who banned you) knew about it?
and how does you being banned have anything to do with our performance in the BFC?
If you want to be unbanned, leave a comment that will make people want to unban you, not one that will make people think you deserve the ban.
Think about what you say before you say it....


“To do nothing is the way to be nothing.”
― Nathaniel Hawthorne
avatar

Sir_NothinG
Mod
Mod

Clan : Raptor
Posts : 423

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nitro got banned from chat

Post by Nitr0 on 03.05.14 19:27

Wtf are u even talkin bout lol my name is "NITRO" not (SWL)Nitro if your talkin bout ingame and know YOU DID NOT TELL ME TO TAKE THE TAG OFF.
avatar

Nitr0

Posts : 67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nitro got banned from chat

Post by Starseeker on 03.05.14 19:38

Ok, Wait a minute guys, What happened and what's going on and how can we fix this problem?


avatar

Starseeker
Admin
Admin

Clan : Raptor
PSN : Starseeker16
Posts : 215

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nitro got banned from chat

Post by Nitr0 on 03.05.14 19:40

And bout the BFC You all don't practice for shit THATS WHY THE FUCK I LEFT I ACTUALLY NEED A clan that plays 3 days a week lol not 1-2 times a month THAT MIGHT BE WHY YOU GUYS Aint doin so well in the bfc. YOU GUYS WERE "INACTIVE" I'm sick of tired of asking you guys to 1v1 me to get better but all you guys said is "Oh I'm Busy lol.
avatar

Nitr0

Posts : 67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nitro got banned from chat

Post by Sir_NothinG on 03.05.14 20:25

idk the story, if there is one, on why he was banned but his first comment left no reason for me to unban him. I see that star may have worked it out with nitro in chat and thats fine but im just saying that in the future if you want to be unbanned leave a polite comment asking to be unbanned


“To do nothing is the way to be nothing.”
― Nathaniel Hawthorne
avatar

Sir_NothinG
Mod
Mod

Clan : Raptor
Posts : 423

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nitro got banned from chat

Post by Toa Constrictor on 03.05.14 22:13

Nitr0 wrote:Hey why am I banned from chat lol I really don't know what I did but if its someone that just got promoted to DL then I think It was a big mistake putting him there cause who ever it is they are abusing his or hers power witch is BULLSHIT in my terms because SWL sure ass well aint doing shit bout it so someone please unban me and if you don't do anything bout it then GOODLUCK making it in the BFC... XD
Dude, no offense, you weren't in our BFC lineup anyways... And please don't be so jealous about someone getting a promotion.
Nitr0 wrote:Wtf are u even talkin bout lol my name is "NITRO" not (SWL)Nitro if your talkin bout ingame and know YOU DID NOT TELL ME TO TAKE THE TAG OFF.
It's kinda understood that if you leave a clan, you take the tag off? Because you aren't in that clan anymore?
Nitr0 wrote:And bout the BFC You all don't practice for shit THATS WHY THE FUCK I LEFT I ACTUALLY NEED A clan that plays 3 days a week lol not 1-2 times a month THAT MIGHT BE WHY YOU GUYS Aint doin so well in the bfc. YOU GUYS WERE "INACTIVE" I'm sick of tired of asking you guys to 1v1 me to get better but all you guys said is "Oh I'm Busy lol.
I 1v1'd you at least 2-3 times in a 2 week period, and me and a few others are periodically active. Instead of complaining when one of us is busy for a 1v1, why not get a group together and do a 2v2, or organize a mixed scrim. These aren't hard, because the only response you'll get negatively is no, what do you have to lose?

Listen Nitro, some of us aren't 14. We are kinda busy. For me, I'm graduating in under 3 weeks from High School. However, you only see it from your perspective. I challenge you to look at others and their lives retrospectively and try to understand why or why not someone is busy and can't play. If you did that, I think you'd get better treatment around here, and not be known as a complainer.


Visit http://www.conquerclub.com/?ref=572472 if you like Risk - type games!
avatar

Toa Constrictor

Posts : 105

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nitro got banned from chat

Post by Rated R on 03.05.14 22:16

No other clan will accept you, even more so this late in the bfc. You can't complain about their activity when its the end of the school year for alot of people, and to try to insult them by acting like you are above those who have been playing in the bfc is absurd and unnecessary; not to mention inconsiderate. Just because things don't go your way doesnt give you the right to throw a fit like you did on the abyss site.




avatar

Rated R

PSN : R4T3D-R-34L / naga-sado
Posts : 187

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nitro got banned from chat

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ on 05.05.14 10:21

Well I think I'll lock this thread now...


Set your soul on fire and let the world watch you burn.
avatar

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ
Posts : 1276

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nitro got banned from chat

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum