Taylor needs to be demoted!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taylor needs to be demoted!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Taylor needs to be demoted!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Nitr0 01.06.14 13:17

Hey guys taylor for some reason keeps banning me for some reason and I don't no why THIS IS MAKEING ME REALLY MAD I DID NOT DO ANYTHING but this is on chat BUT TO BE HONIEST JUST BECAUSE HE IS OWNER DON"T MEAN HE CAN ABUSSE HIS POWER BUT I DID NOTHING WRONG OSCAR OR STAR PLEASE DEMOTE HIM OR KICK HIM FROM THE CLAN CAUSE THIS IS BULLSHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nitr0

Nitr0

Back to top Go down

Taylor needs to be demoted!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Taylor needs to be demoted!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by (SWL)Unit 69 01.06.14 13:37

Hey mydog, long time no see.  Wink
(SWL)Unit 69

(SWL)Unit 69

Clan : (ѕωℓ)

Back to top Go down

Taylor needs to be demoted!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Taylor needs to be demoted!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 01.06.14 13:47

Will get right on it! Taylor you're kicked out for misbehavior.  (DOG) 

srsly stahp
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ

Back to top Go down

Post by {SWL}Titan 01.06.14 13:58

tay u gone gtfo  :raped:  :banana2:  :usuck:  :gotit:  :dance:  :middlefinger:
{SWL}Titan

{SWL}Titan
V.I.P
V.I.P

Clan : Star Wars Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by *Taylor* 01.06.14 14:31

Lmao you guys heared the CL kick me guys sorry, fuck you nitro you damn retarded ass piece of shit.... I meannnnnn wut.
*Taylor*

*Taylor*

Back to top Go down

Post by Chromarc 01.06.14 19:27

someone please ban nitro. i see a post almost every month with his stupid comments
Chromarc

Chromarc
Admin
Admin

Clan : =]Raptor[=
PSN : fool5646 (PS3)/Chromarc (PS4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitr0 01.06.14 19:52

hey chromarc stfu you aren't in this
Nitr0

Nitr0

Back to top Go down

Post by Chromarc 01.06.14 20:00

this child clearly has brain damage and needs to be lynched
Chromarc

Chromarc
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitr0 01.06.14 20:07

That's it Im very mad if you come to ruthless chat IM FUCKING GONA BEAT LIVING FUCK OUT OFF YOU AND STICK MY FOOT UP YOUR ASS
Nitr0

Nitr0

Back to top Go down

Post by Chromarc 01.06.14 20:11

no one likes R so no one goes there. you are very bad at this
Chromarc

Chromarc
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toa Constrictor 02.06.14 0:36

Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
Toa Constrictor

Toa Constrictor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_NothinG 02.06.14 13:28

oh oh oh i wanna get a foot up my ass my nitro! tbh ive been wanting that ever since i first saw you nitro. so all i have to do is come to ruthless chat?
although beating the fuck outta people sounds pretty... ruthless...    haha
Sir_NothinG

Sir_NothinG
Mod
Mod

Clan : Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chronos 02.06.14 13:48

Nitro, I'm just going to say this right now. Yaint good, yaint real, and yaint Taylor and that's for damn sure.
Chronos

Chronos

Back to top Go down

Post by *Taylor* 02.06.14 15:04

You got that right, and damn im gonna get a foot up my ass over a computer screen guys Sad
*Taylor*

*Taylor*

Back to top Go down

Post by Toa Constrictor 02.06.14 15:30

:takethat:  :takethat:  :takethat:  :takethat:  :takethat:  I'd watch out Taylor. Nitro has game.
Toa Constrictor

Toa Constrictor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chronos 02.06.14 16:36

He acts all tough behind a computer screen, but in reality he's just a scared little girl in her bedroom. xD
Chronos

Chronos

Back to top Go down

Post by Chromarc 02.06.14 19:13

he has youtube videos and he looks like a crack child. ill see if i can find them
Chromarc

Chromarc
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 03.06.14 10:21

Americano LMAO your signature XP
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum