Hiya

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hiya Empty Hiya

Post by Demon4SL 21.10.13 22:27

Someone told me to check out this site. Frankly, I can't remember who (I think Vort3x? Ehh..), but I figured I'd take a look and see who's around.

So what's up?

...I don't even know if I know anyone here, or if anyone remembers me given my infrequent schedule of BFII playing, so uhh.. ehh.

Demon4SL

Back to top Go down

Hiya Empty Re: Hiya

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 22.10.13 16:16

Hello Demon :hug:

I told you to come check us out because SWL was just resurrected and we need more players on PS2 to be able to scrim and to be successful. Also because you're a vet it'd be great if you were with us :gotit: Are you going to be active at all? Come by the chat whenever you can man.
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon4SL 23.10.13 22:42

I suppose the main positive to a revival of SWL is the fact that Battlefront 3 is indeed coming out (though sadly it probably won't have the Battlefront style of gaming we're used to, honestly).

I'm a vet, yeah, but the only thing I can really say for certain is that I'm a damn good Rocket ho, hahah. My grunt isn't particularly good, my sniper is sometimes good and sometimes not, and being an Engy was never my focus at all. Those of you that have played with and against me should be aware of this much by now.

My activeness comes and goes. I'm currently in one of my off-periods, due to a combination of work and life and GTA5.

Demon4SL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum