SWBF2 (PC) Free!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SWBF2 (PC) Free!

I'm Sure Most Of You Already Know How Use This Unique Method In Obtaining A Free Virtual Copy Of Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (PC) + Online; However, For Those Raptors Looking To Join In On The Action Who Do Not Already Have A Physical Copy, Then This Is How It's Done.

First Off You're Going To Need The Almighty uTorrent. Once Installed, Begin Downloading The Raw Game Data, Which Can Be Located Here - Make Sure You Download The Torrent. Depending On Your Overall ISP's Performance & Speed It Shouldn't Take Any Longer Than 3 hours. It Took Me Less Than 30minutes And I'm Not Even Running A Powerful Setup. So If It Takes Anywhere Close Too 3 Hours, I Feel Sorry For You - Lol.
Just For Reference This Is The Connection I Get In My Appartment: (Which Is Pretty Weak Compared To Most Of The People I Know)

Once Downloaded, Go To Your Downloads Folder And Open Up SW BattleFront II + Mods And Begin By Clicking The Setup Icon:

This Will Queue You Up For The Installation Process. Once You've Clicked Agree, Etc, Etc... Then You'll Be Asked To Launch Star Wars: Battlefront 2, And From Here On Out You'll Be Able To Play With Your Fellow Raptors.

Since The GameSpy Shutdown, We Now Have To Deviate Our Online Matchmaking To A Program Known As GameRanger. The Download Can Be Found Here, And A Quick Guide On The System Can Be Found Here.

Enjoy,

~Stripes

EDIT: Download to 1.3 patch located Here
suedskies™
Admin
Admin

Clan : {RAPTOR}

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

SWBF2 (PC) Free! :: Comments

Post on 04.10.14 5:05 by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

Made this an Announcment. Awesome Stripes, well done.

Do you know by chance the link to the 1.3 patch that lets you have a big name so we can include [Raptor] in our name?

Back to top Go down

Post on 04.10.14 10:13 by Sir_NothinG

if i buy it on steam do i still need gameranger? or does the steam program automatically give it to you with bf2

Back to top Go down

Post on 04.10.14 11:15 by Chromarc

word ill be downloading this very soon

Back to top Go down

Post on 04.10.14 12:37 by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

@Sir_NothinG wrote:if i buy it on steam do i still need gameranger? or does the steam program automatically give it to you with bf2

Don't buy it, just do what Stripes suggested. And will still need gameranger patch for both.

Back to top Go down

Post on 04.10.14 13:05 by Sir_NothinG

ok. it says i cant connect to the gameranger server when i try to download it. thats why i was asking.

Back to top Go down

Post on 04.10.14 13:23 by suedskies™

@Sir_NothinG wrote:ok. it says i cant connect to the gameranger server when i try to download it. thats why i was asking.

You've Gotta Take Some Screenshots For Us, Then I Can Figure It Out For You.

Apollyon wrote:Made this an Announcment. Awesome Stripes, well done.

Do you know by chance the link to the 1.3 patch that lets you have a big name so we can include [Raptor] in our name?

mediafire.com download/pzznah47785jabb/SWBF2-v1.3patch+r129.exe

Back to top Go down

Post on 04.10.14 17:04 by Sir_NothinG

ok guys I got swbf2 to work, big thanks to stripes for making this post so I could download it.  lemme know when you guys are available and maybe I can 1v1 some of you guys.or 1v5 and ill still win     Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Back to top Go down

Post on 04.10.14 17:10 by suedskies™

@Sir_NothinG wrote:ok guys I got swbf2 to work, big thanks to stripes for making this post so I could download it.  lemme know when you guys are available and maybe I can 1v1 some of you guys.or 1v5 and ill still win     Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

I Should Be Back At My Appartment Within The Hour. Add Me On Skype: TrueRaptorMNC We'll Do Some 1v1s Smile

Back to top Go down

Post on 05.10.14 11:07 by Sir_NothinG

hey someone 1v1 me.  I tried with stripes but he was having connection problems or something. idk if i will be able to later today but Skype me if u can 1v1 me and want to lose

Back to top Go down

Post on 05.10.14 11:14 by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

I would but Im too busy banging your mom

Back to top Go down

Post on 05.10.14 11:21 by Chromarc

Apollyon wrote:I would but Im too busy banging your mom
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Back to top Go down

Post on 05.10.14 11:29 by Sir_NothinG

can either of you?
and my mom is dead                                                                                                                                                                 troll

troll

Back to top Go down

Post on 07.10.14 19:08 by suedskies™

I'm Switching PC's... My Current Laptop Just Got Taken By A Storm. I'm Downgrading To My Old Desktop So I'll Be Inactive For Like 2 Days... Just Until I Can Get Her Suped Up Again.

Back to top Go down

Post on 08.10.14 4:36 by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

Damn that sucks lol, sorry to hear that. I will try to get back to the game soon, college is hard at the begining, plus I met this mad hot chick who I think is interested in me... xP

Back to top Go down

Post on 08.10.14 9:41 by suedskies™

(R)Destroya* wrote:Damn that sucks lol, sorry to hear that. I will try to get back to the game soon, college is hard at the begining, plus I met this mad hot chick who I think is interested in me... xP

Bitch Better Plymouth The D---

Back to top Go down

Post on 08.10.14 10:22 by Chromarc

(R)Destroya* wrote:Damn that sucks lol, sorry to hear that. I will try to get back to the game soon, college is hard at the begining, plus I met this mad hot chick who I think is interested in me... xP
YO i met this fucking DIME at college, soo close to banging her too lol

Back to top Go down

Post on 08.10.14 12:40 by suedskies™

@Chromarc wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post on 08.10.14 14:43 by Sir_NothinG

@Chromarc wrote:
wow what a coincidence. i found a nickel on the ground at school and started banging it.

Back to top Go down

Post on 08.10.14 17:25 by Shadow

i use a mac laptop, anyway for a mac friendly version?

Back to top Go down

Post on 08.10.14 19:36 by Chromarc

@Sir_NothinG wrote:
@Chromarc wrote:
wow what a coincidence. i found a nickel on the ground at school and started banging it.
LOL

Back to top Go down

Post on 10.10.14 10:52 by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

LMAO XD

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum