Gamespy Manipulati

Go down

Gamespy Manipulati Empty Gamespy Manipulati

Gamespy Manipulati 78a10b1c4529623da82685be7b4699ec1355538592
CRACKED!!!
Alright, So I Stumbled Upon A Pretty Nice Find Yesterday With The Help Of {MNC}Anthony. Basically Now We Can Play Swbf2 Just Like We Used Too! No Bullshit 3rd Party Programs To Run Through, No Bullshit Waiting Time, Just Straight Up Old Fashion SWBF2 Engy Whoring Action Like The Golden Days! It's Easier Then Apollyon's Mom To Do, All You Need To Do Is Click Here. Once Downloaded, Extract Via Winrar Or 7Zip And Then Place The .exe Into The GameData Folder, Which For Me Is Located C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData. Now Just Open Up SWBF2 And You'll Be Playin Like It's The Summer Of '08 Again! Cheers! :gotit:

PROOF:

Don't Forget To Hit That Fluff Button Razz
suedskies™
suedskies™
Admin
Admin

Clan : {RAPTOR}

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Gamespy Manipulati :: Comments

Chromarc

Post 23.10.14 15:36 by Chromarc

damn this is very useful. nice work

Back to top Go down

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

Post 24.10.14 5:19 by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

Wait I don't get what this does, I thought the 1.3 patch did the same exact thing?

Back to top Go down

suedskies™

Post 24.10.14 11:05 by suedskies™

∂ɛֆȶʀօʏɛʀ wrote:Wait I don't get what this does, I thought the 1.3 patch did the same exact thing?

1.3 Patch Does Practically The Same Thing, But Doesn't It Include Conversions And Shit Or No? Because Everyone I Play With Still Has 1.1 And We Get On GameSpy No Problem. I Was Playing With JOG Late Last Night.

Back to top Go down

CelldwelR

Post 26.10.14 6:22 by CelldwelR

So how do I get this to work? You faggots play SWBF2 through Steam. I've an old fashioned disc to run the game.

How do I manipulate Gamespy? INSTRUCTIONS PLOX

Back to top Go down

suedskies™

Post 26.10.14 20:17 by suedskies™

CelldwelR wrote:So how do I get this to work? You faggots play SWBF2 through Steam. I've an old fashioned disc to run the game.

How do I manipulate Gamespy? INSTRUCTIONS PLOX

I'm Certain It's The Exact Same Method, You Just Don't Have Your Game In A Steam Folder, It's In Another Directory; And From There It's The  Same Process As Stated Above.

If It Doesn't Work Then Post Back And I'll Try To Decipher The Problem.
Gamespy Manipulati Pikachu_Sprite

Back to top Go down

Splinter

Post 27.10.14 1:52 by Splinter

For disks I'm pretty sure it's something along the lines of Program Files (x86)/LucasArts/Star Wars Battlefront II/GameData assuming you have Windows 7 or higher, if you have anything below that it's just Program Files. But if I recall correctly that's the directory for it.

Back to top Go down

CelldwelR

Post 27.10.14 4:35 by CelldwelR

Thanks! Will try it out!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down