Expansion!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Expansion! Empty Expansion!

Post by Starseeker 03.12.14 14:44

Hello everyone, 
                               As we reach that special time of year again, i would like to take the opportunity to talk about an issue that i think is important to this clans progress. As i was re-organizing my stacks of video games, i decided to look at which ones go online and which ones don't. Turns out, i have many games that go online and it begs the question, Why isn't Raptor on these games competing like we used to compete in the BFC? or better yet, Why don't we have Clan Team Rosters for these games just like the Ruthless clan had. Of course it would be impossible for all of us to play every single multiplier game out their effectively, so why not create a Annexed Team Leader rank (append or add as an extra or subordinate part, especially to a document.) for those of us who cannot lead a team on a particular video game. The clan's Standard Ranks are perfect for the CORE of this clan, but we must also realize that we cannot truly perform best without the aid of other players. We can recruit them, but a special rank might be in order to allow them to Form a team, lead the team, and challenge other clans to battle whilst having a rank that permits them to do so, but limits their power in the CORE of the clan. I don't own every Multiplayer game out there, so it's fair to say we could use some extra help. I'll be Creating a List of the Multiplayer games i have soon, I'll be considering which ones to create Footholds on.

Of course this will have to be discussed and we will come to an agreement soon as soon as we all have the chance to ask the questions needed, to give our opinions, and to contribute anything we can before we pass off on this. May the fun begin Smile
Starseeker

Starseeker
Admin
Admin

Clan : Raptor
PSN : Starseeker16

Back to top Go down

Expansion! Empty Re: Expansion!

Post by Splinter 03.12.14 19:17

You'll have to factor in that, going to a different community/online game. You will look like a total fool if you just storm in trying to recruit and being the best, it's far better to learn that communities rules, what's banned or not, before trying to make a name for yourself.
Splinter

Splinter

Clan : Legends
PSN : aSplINteR-

Back to top Go down

Post by Starseeker 03.12.14 19:56

Splinter wrote:You'll have to factor in that, going to a different community/online game.  You will look like a total fool if you just storm in trying to recruit and being the best, it's far better to learn that communities rules, what's banned or not, before trying to make a name for yourself.
Yes of course, that's assumed in my Statement but not mentioned, I plan on Doing this on Games i already play online and know well which is why i mentioned that stack of video games Razz 
i'm going to make a List of Possible Multiplayer games that we can do that on, starting with the ones i have already, and building upon that list as others contribute what they have and what they can do regarding their capabilities in starting a new sector and what they plan on doing to maintain that status of being active and competitive.
Starseeker

Starseeker
Admin
Admin

Clan : Raptor
PSN : Starseeker16

Back to top Go down

Post by Toa Constrictor 11.12.14 0:34

This Nigga Starseeker...

Anyways. What is the list of games that we compete in anyways?
Toa Constrictor

Toa Constrictor

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 11.12.14 10:08

Toa Constrictor wrote:This Nigga Starseeker...

Anyways. What is the list of games that we compete in anyways?
we? WE?
idk
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ

Back to top Go down

Post by suedskies™ 11.12.14 10:17

Since When Is Toa A RAPTOR?
suedskies™

suedskies™
Admin
Admin

Clan : {RAPTOR}

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 11.12.14 10:22

He was some time ago but he lost interest, if he's back he should make a post about it (D)

btw toa likes penis frog troll
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ

Back to top Go down

Post by Toa Constrictor 12.12.14 0:48

{R}Apollyon wrote:He was some time ago but he lost interest, if he's back he should make a post about it (D)

btw toa likes penis frog troll
College is a major time consumption. I just can't put much time into this. But I'll make an occasional visit! Very Happy
Toa Constrictor

Toa Constrictor

Back to top Go down

Post by Toa Constrictor 12.12.14 0:49

BTW I demand immediate chat owner.
Toa Constrictor

Toa Constrictor

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 12.12.14 5:56

I will grant you owner to my chat.