Kicked out

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kicked out Empty Kicked out

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 22.12.14 6:17

Troll post:

Wizard aka Scarface double clanned with Dark and thus is kicked out of Raptor.
I am willing to let Wizard back in if he leaves Dark.

As always, thank you for the time you spent here and for your dedication.

Last edited by Apollyon on 23.12.14 13:54; edited 2 times in total
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ

Back to top Go down

Kicked out Empty Re: Kicked out

Post by BoMbeR 22.12.14 10:33

Lolol. I got messaged after he saw this with this.

Kicked out 6wvGHSe

Kicked out YkhniY2

Kicked out XKbQVtq

Bella: 2,287 hours Year of registration: 2013

BoMbeR: 1,896 hours Year of registration: 2008

Nawh you don't care about this game. It's not like it's your life or anything. Keep racking dem hours up!

Kicked out LrAO7fU

Also trust me, don't think I actually care you won't 1v1 me. I know it would be a complete utter waste of time and a easy win for me. I just like making fun of players who play the game 24/7 and dodge me when I don't even play.  :Lol:

BoMbeR
Mod
Mod

Clan : Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Splinter 22.12.14 13:10

Nerds.
Splinter

Splinter

Clan : Legends
PSN : aSplINteR-

Back to top Go down

Post by (SWL)Unit 69 22.12.14 20:11

lol
well I used to leave that game up 24/7 since I never turned my computer off. I also have two other family members that play the game on the "kids" computer. It would be a waste of time to play a 1v1 in a dead game, you're right. Prolly would be an easy win, hope your proud that you can play a computer game, what else do you have to show for your life so far? You go ahead and enjoy your computer game life. Idk what you're so prideful about, but you have my pity.
(SWL)Unit 69

(SWL)Unit 69

Clan : (ѕωℓ)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rated R 22.12.14 20:29

Seems kinda fucked up kicking a member who you claimed was your friend out of the clan like this. I could understand raising the recruitment standards for future applicants, but why kick from within the clan? There have been few scrims and even fewer that require very skilled players(from what I've heard). Seems like a long streak of decision making going on in the clan with too many people oblivious.Kicked out <a href=

Kicked out Kermit10

Just my opinion,but what do i know 
Rated R

Rated R

PSN : R4T3D-R-34L / naga-sado

Back to top Go down

Post by (SWL)Unit 69 22.12.14 21:31

Rated R wrote:Seems kinda fucked up kicking a member who you claimed was your friend out of the clan like this. I could understand raising the recruitment standards for future applicants, but why kick from within the clan? There have been few scrims and even fewer that require very skilled players(from what I've heard). Seems like a long streak of decision making going on in the clan with too many people oblivious.Kicked out <a href=

Kicked out Kermit10

Just my opinion,but what do i know 
Bomber edited this post. It was for other reasons.
(SWL)Unit 69

(SWL)Unit 69

Back to top Go down

Post by BoMbeR 23.12.14 1:15

(SWL)Unit 69 wrote:well I used to leave that game up 24/7 since I never turned my computer off.

Kicked out Bullshit_Amplifier_Detector

Everyone in Swbf2 knows this game is your life and how utter bullshit that statement is. 

(SWL)Unit 69 wrote:what else do you have to show for your life so far?

I have a lot to show for in life. What about you? Faking to be a girl on a Star Wars game and getting dick pictures from Syniclus doesn't count either.

(SWL)Unit 69 wrote:You go ahead and enjoy your computer game life. Idk what you're so prideful about, but you have my pity.

Kicked out KgmoIcM

Kicked out SQeOrK7

I sure am enjoying that computer game life!

(SWL)Unit 69 wrote:Bomber edited this post. It was for other reasons.

I haven't been on to edit anything. Guess again.

BoMbeR
Mod
Mod

Clan : Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post by (SWL)Unit 69 23.12.14 1:19

I've got maybe 5 of those hours myself. It's actually true, I left it on. But w/e I don't need to make you happy, not like it matters. Oscars the one who told me you edited it btw lol
(SWL)Unit 69

(SWL)Unit 69

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 23.12.14 5:48

Well.. I believe this has been going for a lil too long. in my original post, i stated that the reason for kicking you out was double clanning. You may rejoin if you leave Dark. Bomber I believe we have trolled enough lol. 
If yall have more questions just pm me. Wizard wont be banned from anywherr and no more insults twords his persona pls. Topic Locked.
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ

Back to top Go down

Post by suedskies™ 24.12.14 0:06

Hey Bella, I Apologize For The Way You Were Kicked Out Of RAPTOR. You Should Not Have Had To Deal With Your Post Being Edited, Getting Trolled And Having Your Character Put In Question Like That. We Have A Strict No Bullshit Policy Here In RAPTOR- We Work Hard In Trying To Exterminate The Pesky Trolls From Our Fluff Lovin' Community To Further Excel In Fluff Like Activities. You Were Cool With All Of Us, It's Not Like You Continually Caused Problems Within The Community Or Picked Battles With Your Leaders Or Were Given Any Warnings... I Believe ApollyoN* Is Mainly Upset Because We'd Rather Have Members Who See RAPTOR As A Main Priority Other Than Another Clan; In This Case Multiple Clans... So I Understand Where The Frustration Is Coming From. You're Always Welcome To Play In Our Servers, Visit Our Chat And Even Post On Our Forums. Maybe You Should Consider Settling Down With A Single Clan.

Happy Holidays!
suedskies™

suedskies™
Admin
Admin

Clan : {RAPTOR}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top