Robotics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robotics Empty Robotics

Post by Sir_NothinG 15.03.15 13:00

The last topic i see was 10 days ago and no one seems to come on the site very often so ill just make a post about this:
On my robotics team we placed 3rd 2 weeks ago at our first competition and 2nd this weekend. At our first competition we were predicted to win but one of our alliance partners broke down mid game.
Robotics is the main reason why I stopped being active on the site, since we met everyday except Sunday.
Sir_NothinG

Sir_NothinG
Mod
Mod

Clan : Raptor

Back to top Go down

Robotics Empty Re: Robotics

Post by Starseeker 17.03.15 9:51

My University had some sort of Robot tournament not to long ago where teams would build robots and they would like Stack boxes and stuff. it was kinda cool, but nerdy as fuck! lol
Starseeker

Starseeker
Admin
Admin

PSN : Starseeker16

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 17.03.15 12:58

That's awesome Jon! People kinda stopped coming around here because we don't have a main game we play, and many people who went to college and school didn't have time for clan stuff. 

Currently me and Starseeker and working on getting some fgts together for the future, will you have some time to play with us in a few months? What do you play now?
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_NothinG 17.03.15 18:27

Of course ill keep playing with you guys, especially when swbf3 comes out. we gon rape shit. im not playin a lot of pc games, mostly gta5 on xbox360 or fifa15 on ps4.

And star, yea its nerdy af and there are lots of people who surprise you as to just how weird one person can possibly be, but then there are really cool people who you'd be surprised to see on a robotics team lmao. For example, a couple Varsity football players including the captain are on the robotics team.

OMG i just remembered. at our most recent competition there was one guy obsessed with My Little Pony, like he had a hat and stuffed animal of a pony with him at all times. Weirdest fucking kid ever, he honestly put his feet up on a railing and started twerking to the music.  
:lmfao:
Sir_NothinG

Sir_NothinG
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Starseeker 18.03.15 10:17

Sir_Nothing, on a more serious note, I would like to invite you to be apart of the process of Re-Booting the Clan and helping us fix the mistakes we've made so that we can have a fully staffed roster with Noble goals in mind. 

We Need Members that will be loyal and will contribute, not "Free-riders" that just linger around expecting Gains from the Clan.
Starseeker

Starseeker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 18.03.15 11:12

:lmfao: 
That's weird, ask him if his name is Korriban LOL XD He was an MNC member obsessed with MLP xD 
And yes what Star said Very Happy
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_NothinG 19.03.15 10:24

How do I help reboot the clan? im not sure if we will ever have a solid pc game for this clan until swbf3 comes out. anyways, id like to help however i can, this is a great clan.

If anyone has a ps4 or xbox360 let me know and ill add you
Sir_NothinG

Sir_NothinG
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Starseeker 19.03.15 16:36

Well, first of all, you guys seem to be hung up on the idea that a clan needs to play a game. It doesn't, in fact, we can base it purely on interest and/or Ideas which would attract people of similiar nature to join. 

It's our goals that define the type of person that joins, not the game we play. Keep that in mind always.
Starseeker

Starseeker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suedskies™ 25.03.15 17:44

XBL: xIXIx J3ST3R(Main) DreamBUGxo(sub)
suedskies™

suedskies™
Admin
Admin

Clan : {RAPTOR}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_NothinG 28.03.15 12:48

Suedskies do you have xbox 1 or 360?
Sir_NothinG

Sir_NothinG
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_NothinG 19.04.15 20:12

I am leaving wednesday morning for St. Louis!
The reason is to go to the world championships for robotics, and hopefully we do well.
I know we wont do well lol i wasnt sure we'd even make it into worlds but it seems like we are one of the better teams in our division so maybe we will be able to pull something off.
#nerdfest #coolerthanyou  #ruptureyousuckass #rupturecantevenpickonenametostickwithbecauseheissobadateverything
Sir_NothinG

Sir_NothinG
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 20.04.15 12:06

Good luck Jon! I hope you guys do well and please share your prize with us if you make it! We'll be proud as if we made it :dance:
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_NothinG 26.04.15 11:00

Well we were doing really well on thursday, and on friday morning we were in 3rd in our division, but then we got placed on a bunch of really shitty alliances and we ended up 23rd and didnt get picked for elimination rounds. But we had a really good season, won some awards we never had before, and had a blast. cheers
Sir_NothinG

Sir_NothinG
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 27.04.15 9:19

Kicked out the clan
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 27.04.15 9:20

Btw Nothing what games do you play now?
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_NothinG 28.04.15 16:36

Well, im kicked outta tha clan so it doesnt really matter, does it?

But i play destiny, fifa15, and gta5 on the ps4. i have advanced warfare but i dont really play it.
On the PC i dont play a whole lotta games. my desktop wont let me downlaod gameranger, and my labtop is banned from the only populated servers on bf2 lol. i think its cus i got the free download version of bf2 from whichever link was posted on the site.
Sir_NothinG

Sir_NothinG
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Chromarc 28.04.15 21:32

poop
Chromarc

Chromarc
Admin