Raptor Empire??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raptor Empire??

Post by xXCloudZx on 17.07.15 1:37

Hey guys, so I was in a clan a LONG time ago known as RAPTOR(Raptor empire or Fluffy Raptors) on the game SWBF2 on PS2. I am just wondering, is this that same clan that I had played with? If so, who else is still here??? The only people I really remember were two guys named BOLT and GRYMM and I remember lots of Cheat Engine and I think I also used a program called HEX editor for when I would host servers. It was quite a fun time! I really enjoy spending hours upon hours on that PS2 and my old PC tinkering with SWBF2.

xXCloudZx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raptor Empire??

Post by darthmax on 17.07.15 18:02

Check out my pm! I think based on all the puff and down and fluff that this is indeed the new site, but I can't be sure. The history section doesnt seem to be very related to the clan you're talking about (who I played with from around '08 to '13).

Nice to see a living breathing scratchy raptor in the wild though Smile

darthmax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chromarc on 19.07.15 17:11

This is not the same Raptor you guys member. Bolt and Grymm are not part of this new Raptor. I'm not the creator of this site, but i do know that Rupture (creator of this site and the leader of this Raptor) has been in contact with Bolt and I believe that Bolt gave Rupture the permission to lead this new era of Raptor. If you have any further questions, please feel free to post. No one has been active on this site for a while and I found out about your post because I got an email saying someone new registered lol
Ill see if I can contact Rupture to answer more of your questions if you have some.

Chromarc
Admin
Admin

Clan : =]Raptor[=
PSN : fool5646 (PS3)/Chromarc (PS4)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suedskies™ on 19.07.15 19:38

Hey guys! Rupture will reply soon, he's busy with the BFC ladders/tournaments! And yes, I spoke with Bolt, Eyes & Grymm Personally with Starseeker (Another former Raptor) and was cool with us reviving the clan and has much interest in our still ongoing swbf2 activity. We're looking to move on to the new Battlefront with as many swbf2 players as possible on PS4, so please add me on skype: TrueRaptorMNC or oscar.pineiro96 and we'll chat whenever about the revival of RAPTOR!!!! TTYL <3

bigHOTdream**!

suedskies™
Admin
Admin

Clan : {RAPTOR}

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_NothinG on 19.07.15 19:44

Welcome!
Like Chromarc said, this isnt the same clan that you played with earlier, but we are (or were) a clan that was based on swbf2 PC and PS2. Our old clan name was SWL (Star Wars Legends). I have no idea if this clan is a continuation of the original Raptor clan you were in like Chromarc mentioned, but im not the one who would know lol.
After gamespy shut down, our clan lost a lot of activity, and idk about some other people in this clan but i still play bf2 PC when i can. if you still play bf2 on PC id love someone to play with.

EDIT: suedskies posted his comment while i was writing mine haha so yes this is a continuation of the original Raptor clan.
Like i said earlier, i still play bf2 on PC, let me know if you do too if you wanna play together sometime. I also am getting the new battlefront on ps4 and will be playing it a LOT when it comes out lol.

“To do nothing is the way to be nothing.”
― Nathaniel Hawthorne

Sir_NothinG
Mod
Mod

Clan : Raptor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ on 20.07.15 12:00

Hello, nice to meet yall. Me and Bolt were playing BF2 and some other games like Gary's Mod on PC a while ago but then Starseeker and Bolt fought (over nothing) and Bolt decided to leave. Essentially, this is the same clan you were in, we have the same roots. And actually, I still play BF2 on PS2 haha.

We, as of right now, are not very active. But that will change when the next Battlefront game comes out. If you want to join us, we will start re-building the site and doing some clan activities in the next few weeks. 
Because Bolt is not in the clan anymore, the possibility of changing the clan name isn't too unlikely, but I doubt it. 

Happy to see you dropped by, add me on skype if you want to talk sometime, a few of us talk very often. oscar.pineiro96

Rupture

Set your soul on fire and let the world watch you burn.

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ on 24.07.15 11:15

So do you fluffies wanna skype with us sometime?? Very Happy

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xXCloudZx on 08.08.15 16:49

Sure! If you guys would like to add me, my username is Alex.Perkins592

xXCloudZx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ on 08.08.15 17:06

Added you. Very Happy

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: