The Grand List

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Grand List  Empty The Grand List

Post by Starseeker 11.02.15 22:01

Greetings Clan, 

It's always a pleasure to address the clan with more issues and possibilities to explore, the first order of business is finding out who on our roster is still active in our clan, it's pretty obvious that some of those people we've never even seen or heard from again. So that's our first objective in which i'll leave up to Oscar.
                  My second topic is a suggestion, and i'm proposing that we tighten up our grip on the clan by always being informed on who's active and who is not. i would also like to expand that idea by establishing a more tipped balance of politics in the clan, A Leader cannot lead if people do not follow, so we need members willing to swear their allegiance to it's leader AND the Clan, so that's a point i'd like to stress, it's Vital that such understandings exist in this group, otherwise people just do as they please and wander astray, hence why we've lost so many members, they just simply didn't care or got caught up in something else, We need to enforce some sort of rules or code to help maintain a solid standing force. These are all ideas that need to be discussed and expanded on, it's fluid and it's for the clan to decide on, otherwise, it passes as is. 

On a side note, (Please add Titan to our roster Oscar)
Starseeker

Starseeker
Admin
Admin

Clan : Raptor
PSN : Starseeker16

Back to top Go down

The Grand List  Empty Re: The Grand List

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 13.02.15 15:55

Was waiting for Stripes to reply.

I think I like the way we are headed now, the past couple of days really changed stuff. 
We need more members that's evident, but I already have many loyal players who swore to return to SWBF on PS4, like Esca and Stick for example. We just need to focus on our current projects, PC tourney and classified mission.

I will change a little bit to be more tyrannical so to say because I think it's what I'm lacking right now. Thanks for the thread,
Oscar
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum