Hellfire will be bye bye (Temporally)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hellfire will be bye bye (Temporally) Empty Hellfire will be bye bye (Temporally)

Post by Nephalem 02.04.14 15:13

Greetings,

Well guys, I have bad news, and don't fucking bring jokes about April fools or some similar shit. Yeah I don't take many kind of jokes fun, less at this point.

Aowc are closing their services, which it means all their servers will be gone including Hellfire, I was surprised why they never replied my emails, then I read their news, though they said, they will do their best to accommodate their current clients. Idk, I already sent them an email. Right now I'm just waiting for them to reply.

I do fucking hate using credit cards for online stuff, but I still like this old game (Though it is nothing compared to Diablo 3, the game I often play) I will check other companies to bring Hellfire back. Hyperia seems to be ok. But I need to get more information to know which one is better, cuz I don't want to be in one full of issues like aowc. And ofc, I want server in Tx.

Server will be probably up til May (It's paid til May 10th) I haven't played cuz I have no control with the remote manager, can't restart it. Anyways, I will let you know when they reply me  Cool 

Per la vittoria.

Last edited by Nephalem on 04.04.14 11:16; edited 1 time in total
Nephalem

Nephalem

Back to top Go down

Hellfire will be bye bye (Temporally) Empty Re: Hellfire will be bye bye (Temporally)

Post by Sir_NothinG 02.04.14 15:16

Is this an April Fools joke?
Sir_NothinG

Sir_NothinG
Mod
Mod

Clan : Raptor

Back to top Go down

Hellfire will be bye bye (Temporally) Empty Re: Hellfire will be bye bye (Temporally)

Post by Nephalem 02.04.14 17:48

I clearly let you all know I dislike those kind of jokes.

They haven't replied yet.

Per la vittoria.
Nephalem

Nephalem

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 02.04.14 20:40

Thanks for letting us know man. I heard they were closing down. You should definitely try Hypernia. We NEED Hellfire back soooon.
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ

Back to top Go down

Post by BoMbeR 03.04.14 19:54

You won't need hellfire back, servers are shutting down May 31st. ^^

BoMbeR
Mod
Mod

Clan : Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephalem 04.04.14 1:51

Yeah, I just read about Gamespy shutting down servers. I will try to bring Hellfire back til May 10. I will Email aowc again. If they give me the right ip address, I'll try to be active to enjoy some last battles with you guys.

Per la vittoria.
Nephalem

Nephalem

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitr0 04.04.14 14:46

Me to cause I have 1.1 version on PC
Nitr0

Nitr0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top