BFC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BFC  Empty BFC

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 06.04.14 15:06

The following people can play in the BFC, if you're not in this you can still get in, just 1v1 Starseeker and ask him for training if you need it. When I get back I'll help the team as much as I can and I'll make sure we're ready, but for now I need you all to practice your butts off.

BFC Lineup:
InceptioN (E)
Legend (E)
Starseeker (S)
Toa (G/E)
Shadow (G)
Chromarc (R)
Escatony (G)
Pain (E)

Maybes:
Havoc
Megadeath
Titan
Vergamaton

I know some potential players are not added to the list, it's because I want to see official 1v1's happen. I also want 1v1's to happen between all the people in this list, and to post the final scores on the "Arena" forum I just created. IF YOU DO NOT DO ANY 1v1'S YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PLAY IN THE BFC. I want to have a team with experience, we're not going to just give out wins to other clans. Do your 1v1s, get in a routine to get on at least 3 times a week, get 1 MAIN class and 1 back-up class.
Engineers have to carry the team, thus if you do not have 1 year of training on it you better work on other classes. If I'm not there, we will have someone else engi but you leave that up to me.

Reply on this thread what your primary and secondary classes will be.

Last edited by InceptioN on 30.04.14 12:18; edited 7 times in total
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ

Back to top Go down

BFC  Empty Re: BFC

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 09.04.14 22:46

Okay Fucking reply here to tell me what class you will tryhard this season Or you won't fucking play this BFC.
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_NothinG 10.04.14 13:29

reggie and heavy  Smile 
Sir_NothinG

Sir_NothinG
Mod
Mod

Clan : Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 10.04.14 18:39

Lmfao, PS2 BFC lineup: PC player is the only one who replies.  Crying or Very sad 
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Starseeker 10.04.14 19:15

I'm ready!!!!
Starseeker

Starseeker
Admin
Admin

PSN : Starseeker16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_NothinG 10.04.14 20:24

InceptioN wrote:Lmfao, PS2 BFC lineup: PC player is the only one who replies.  Crying or Very sad 
lol yea ik this is ps2 but you sounded like you really wanted someone to reply... so I felt that it was up to me  cheers
Sir_NothinG

Sir_NothinG
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 10.04.14 21:02

Good job, promoted for making my day nigga
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow 10.04.14 22:33

i will go in as grunt/ rocket as secondary, i have not completed any 1v1's as of yet but i will get working on that, i will continue training until needed for the bfc.
Shadow

Shadow

Clan : {Raptor}
PSN : SabertoothTiger1

Back to top Go down

Post by Chromarc 11.04.14 8:58

ROCK-IT
Chromarc

Chromarc
Admin
Admin

Clan : =]Raptor[=
PSN : fool5646 (PS3)/Chromarc (PS4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitr0 11.04.14 20:39

I will go as Engin/ and rocket as secondary AND I WILL TRY VERY HARD AND PLAY Mostly every day and work my ass off to complete in the BFC.
Nitr0

Nitr0

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 11.04.14 21:43

It's good that you will try hard Very Happy but I think you should practice grunt/sniper as Rocket and Engi should be able to carry and more experienced players will be put on those classes.
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitr0 12.04.14 14:50

Wat??? I'm not good with sniper and grunt plus it will take me at least 2-3 months just to get good with one class and you don't tell star or anyone else to use a different class I'm sorry but I'm only good with my main class...
Nitr0

Nitr0

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow 12.04.14 18:47

are you talking about me oscar?
Shadow

Shadow

Clan : {Raptor}
PSN : SabertoothTiger1

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 13.04.14 1:15

I was talking to everyone but I'd focus on grunt Shadow, and focus on rocket then Cobra, we'll get you some playing time in scrim until you're ready.
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_NothinG 13.04.14 12:15

you guys only have one sniper? I would think you will want another because a good sniper is irreplaceable and star may not be able to make it to every game.
and especially with the reticule its not like sniper is hard so you may as well put it as a secondary for everyone  Wink
Sir_NothinG

Sir_NothinG
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 13.04.14 19:32

Lmao Controller takes a lot more skill to learn how to aim than mouse, on PS2 sniper requires a lot of skill, Star is the main sniper due to his godly aim, of course other may be put on sniper as well lol.
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Starseeker 13.04.14 20:49

Haha, thx man, Oscar be sure to post the battle times on the site so i can prepare for war, Huraahhhhhhh!!!!!
Starseeker

Starseeker
Admin
Admin

PSN : Starseeker16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_NothinG 14.04.14 14:29

InceptioN wrote:Lmao Controller takes a lot more skill to learn how to aim than mouse, on PS2 sniper requires a lot of skill, Star is the main sniper due to his godly aim, of course other may be put on sniper as well lol.
aight lets get one thing straight: I know its harder with a controller but I play other games with a controller and for the most part have no trouble aiming. the biggest problem is aiming at the opponent b4 they shoot you, but with bf2, a player vs player battle can take a while just for one death.
the reticule seems to take most of the challenge out of sniping, to the point where its just an OP pistol with a low firing rate. the controller may be harder to aim with but at least you know exactly where your shot will land. the whole point of no-scoping is to be able to figure out where your shot is going to hit based on experience with using the weapon.
in ps2 I would hate to play as darkie bc I can sometimes hit a darkie mid-flight w/out a reticule, and ive had to done to me in return, so I gotta believe that darkies and jets get shot out of the sky constantly in ps2.
Sir_NothinG

Sir_NothinG
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 15.04.14 1:57

idk man, you need to play it to believe it Wink 

Both take skill, yet different type of skill, getting headshots on PS2 for example is, contrary to popular belief, a lot harder than getting a HS on PC. On PS2 the hit registration is messed up even more than on PC. That plus using a controller makes Sniper a hard class to use.  Now :getout:
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by *Taylor* 16.04.14 19:42

If ya need me im here, just let me know and I will be more then happy to help out.
*Taylor*

*Taylor*

Back to top Go down

Post by Capital$wank 16.04.14 23:21

I would say my main is grunt, and I can play pretty much whatever secondary on about the same level too. I can fill in wherever we are weak tho.
Capital$wank

Capital$wank

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 17.04.14 2:28

Tay. practice grunt! There will be a tourney this year plus I remember it was epic. Can you no life a lil bit of con?

Blood We'll get on and test out what classes and stuff soon Wink
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Capital$wank 17.04.14 13:50

Aight mos def, I should be gettn my system next week
Capital$wank

Capital$wank