Today was a day where shit was chaotic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Today was a day where shit was chaotic Empty Today was a day where shit was chaotic

Post by Chromarc 21.04.14 20:07

so basically we need to get our shit together and start training and practicing our classes and such. Starseeker has said this about a dozen plus times. we dont even have set classes and i feel that the only way to get this message out is to put it on paper (in this case the forum) and i want to win some battles
Chromarc

Chromarc
Admin
Admin

Clan : =]Raptor[=
PSN : fool5646 (PS3)/Chromarc (PS4)

Back to top Go down

Today was a day where shit was chaotic Empty Re: Today was a day where shit was chaotic

Post by Sir_NothinG 21.04.14 22:40

Although set classes has its advantages, PC BFC had no pre-game strategy in the matches i played. really the only strategy was ingame spur of the moment type stuff. if the enemy is playing engy and ur a sniper on tantive, unless you're wyo odds are you will want to switch classes. Also strategy such as: the opposing team has one cp left so cover all the exits until they r dead then flood the base. Stuff like that is the only type of strategy i saw.
Sir_NothinG

Sir_NothinG
Mod
Mod

Clan : Raptor

Back to top Go down

Today was a day where shit was chaotic Empty Re: Today was a day where shit was chaotic

Post by Toa Constrictor 21.04.14 23:04

Sir_NothinG wrote:Although set classes has its advantages, PC BFC had no pre-game strategy in the matches i played. really the only strategy was ingame spur of the moment type stuff. if the enemy is playing engy and ur a sniper on tantive, unless you're wyo odds are you will want to switch classes. Also strategy such as: the opposing team has one cp left so cover all the exits until they r dead then flood the base. Stuff like that is the only type of strategy i saw.
Oh that does not work in PS2. You get raped. Preparing, Warming up, and Strategy all play a role.
Toa Constrictor

Toa Constrictor

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 22.04.14 11:23

I beat Acer and Blood at rocket and in a 2v1. I think I will be rocket. I need to know who else will be rocket so I can 1v1 you and train with you. I want 2 people who can play every class. 

Yesterday Bio told me ahole wasnt playing and they were using naga and a very rusty blood which is why I really wanted to take the opportunity. My plan wasn't to play anyone until next weekend. Basically everyone needs to practice grunt in addition to another class. If Toa wants Engi I can help you now that my lag isnt too bad to play. If Chromarc wants Rocket, I believe you will need to play a lot more and beat me in a 1v1. Pain played yesterday, he will rip ahole a new one and anyone else who plays against him, we just need to have our own shit tight.. From now on I'm sorry but until we win a few battles only the best shall play in then. I do not know who that will include, we'll see through this week. Get on regularly is all I ask.
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ

Back to top Go down

Post by Starseeker 22.04.14 17:02

Determining our best line up is like Picking the fastest Car to be put in a race. It takes 4 people to make a Team, sometimes 5 and lets just say each person is a piece of that Car. Every Piece has to work correctly and as efficient as possible for the Car to move at maximum speed. With that said, We need to know who's most prepared for this and what combination of players will be the key to success. 

So practice! Ask questions! and It's time to have an attitude about it because the kick ass days are back and now's the time to rape some ass  Wink
Starseeker

Starseeker
Admin
Admin

Clan : Raptor
PSN : Starseeker16

Back to top Go down

Post by Chromarc 22.04.14 20:19

i want to 1v1 Pain. engy v engy
Chromarc

Chromarc
Admin
Admin

Clan : =]Raptor[=
PSN : fool5646 (PS3)/Chromarc (PS4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top