Away for a bit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Away for a bit Empty Away for a bit

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 28.06.14 3:25

I'm in this festival for the next week and won't be online much or at all. I"ll be back soon. Yall niggas better not go inactive
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ

Back to top Go down

Away for a bit Empty Re: Away for a bit

Post by Starseeker 28.06.14 14:36

On that note, i would also like to extend an invite to everyone to actively participate in our MW3 Division currently running on the PS3. 

However, we must not neglect our other goals in which include clan growth, expansion, and becoming an established Clan among other well known groups across the PlayStation platform. 

Lastly, i know it's summer and most of us are already adults with jobs and other such distractions that prevent us from putting in hours into this clan so i would also like to ask that you continue to actively post and suggest further plans that can help us maintain and advance our efforts in becoming an awesome, kick-ass, Mighty ass Clan Wink and yes, i said ass, because the assholians paid me to say that.
Starseeker

Starseeker
Admin
Admin

Clan : Raptor
PSN : Starseeker16

Back to top Go down

Post by *Taylor* 30.06.14 12:37

GOOOD NEWS GUYS WILL BE GETTING MY PS3 BACK TOMORROW AND WILL BE JOINING YA ON PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Taylor*

*Taylor*

Back to top Go down

Post by Starseeker 30.06.14 13:53

*Taylor* wrote:GOOOD NEWS GUYS WILL BE GETTING MY PS3 BACK TOMORROW AND WILL BE JOINING YA ON PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK YEAH!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Starseeker

Starseeker
Admin
Admin

Clan : Raptor
PSN : Starseeker16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top