[RAPTOR] Vs {SWAG}

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[RAPTOR] Vs {SWAG} Empty [RAPTOR] Vs {SWAG}

Post by suedskies™ 04.10.14 3:08

SWAG Stands For "Star Wars Addicted Gamers"; They're Located Over At: http://swag.qc.to/ - I'm Going To Be Setting Up A Match With Them Quite Soon And I'm Looking For 3 Other [RAPTOR]s To Come Assist Me In Some Good Old SWBF2 Action. I'll Be Posting On There Website Tomorrow For A Date And Time. In The Mean Time We Need To Select Our (2/5) Maps, We'll Get To Choose Our Factions On Their 3 Maps.

Line-Up:

Engy: Stripes/Apollyon-/-
Sniper: CryptiC-/-
Rocket: CelldwelR√
Grunt: Rated-R√

Classes Are First Come First Serve With A Backup For Each Class Unless Someone Cannot Make It.

Last edited by -Stripes- on 04.10.14 16:24; edited 3 times in total
suedskies™

suedskies™
Admin
Admin

Clan : {RAPTOR}

Back to top Go down

[RAPTOR] Vs {SWAG} Empty Re: [RAPTOR] Vs {SWAG}

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 04.10.14 4:59

Is this for PC? If it is, Stripes we need to 1on1 for the Engineer spot! I have a pretty deadly engi Razz
I think CelldwellR could be our Rocket (Very good at it) and CryptiC has been working on his Sniper a lot, he's getting really good at it. If you are good at Engi I can play grunt very well but my main class is Engineer. Stripes, I like this thread, keep it up Wink
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ

Back to top Go down

Post by CelldwelR 04.10.14 5:33

when will this match be played?
CelldwelR

CelldwelR
Mod
Mod

Clan : Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post by CelldwelR 04.10.14 5:34

And yes let me play the heavy trooper! :greenthing:
CelldwelR

CelldwelR
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by suedskies™ 04.10.14 13:12

Apollyon wrote:Is this for PC? If it is, Stripes we need to 1on1 for the Engineer spot! I have a pretty deadly engi Razz
I think CelldwellR could be our Rocket (Very good at it) and CryptiC has been working on his Sniper a lot, he's getting really good at it. If you are good at Engi I can play grunt very well but my main class is Engineer. Stripes, I like this thread, keep it up Wink

Yep, It's PC. I Honestly Don't Think It'll Be Necessary To 1v1; But If You'd Like To Embarrass Yourself Then I'm Game. Laughing
But Seriously Though, I Can Pretty Much Play About Anything And Still Shit Stomp. Engy Is Just My Main.
Oh, And About Skype... Apparently I Don't Remember My Password So I Have To Make A New Account; I Was Just Using Vent For A Good Chunk Of Time. I'll Be Hoppin' On {SWAG}'s Dedicated Server In A Few Hours Too, So I'll Link Up With My Skype Name On Cbox Beforehand So I Can See What Skill You've Got Left. Wink

I'm Still In The Works Of Organizing A Time & Date. I'm Just Waiting On CryptiC To Confirm, And For Me And Des Too Sort Out What We're Doing Class Wise.

For Maps I'm Thinking We Go Coruscant & Tantive; But You Guys Let Me Know What You Prefer!
suedskies™

suedskies™
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rated R 04.10.14 16:21

Lemme grunt.... (D)
Rated R

Rated R

PSN : R4T3D-R-34L / naga-sado

Back to top Go down

Post by suedskies™ 04.10.14 16:26

Rated R wrote:Lemme grunt.... (D)

Done. Smile
suedskies™

suedskies™
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 05.10.14 9:09

Coruscant and Tantive sounds good to me. And if we have enough people I dont need to play, however I do suggest you find out in what server we will be playing, as Naga lags a lot on eu servers... CryptiC will be back today afternoon and will sign up. Also, make sure to use Sir NothinG if he has enough time to unrust his engi or sniper. Naga you need to play more conquest, I almost never see you on...
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by suedskies™ 05.10.14 9:15

Apollyon wrote:Coruscant and Tantive sounds good to me. And if we have enough people I dont need to play, however I do suggest you find out in what server we will be playing, as Naga lags a lot on eu servers... CryptiC will be back today afternoon and will sign up. Also, make sure to use Sir NothinG if he has enough time to unrust his engi or sniper. Naga you need to play more conquest, I almost never see you on...

I've Been Working With NothinG To Get His GameRanger Up And Running, He Almost Had It Yesterday But Had To Go Make Fluffy Pancakes.
We Will Be In {SWAG}s Server As It Is Dedicated - I Recommend Giving The Server A Quick Play And Making Sure You Do Not Lag Too Hard. I Don't Lag At All, Just A Few Frame Skips Here And There Because Of An Older CP.
suedskies™

suedskies™
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rated R 05.10.14 14:22

I play con but shit be so nooby.
Rated R

Rated R

PSN : R4T3D-R-34L / naga-sado

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_NothinG 05.10.14 19:18

I would say count me in for this if possible. if not then put me as backup for sniper since engy already has 2 people
Sir_NothinG

Sir_NothinG
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CelldwelR 11.10.14 4:37

C'mon raptors!
CelldwelR

CelldwelR
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by suedskies™ 11.10.14 8:24

I'm Awaiting To Hear From Their Leader Still; Here's Their Site For Reference: http://swag.qc.to/
suedskies™

suedskies™
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by (SWL)Unit 69 11.10.14 11:49

I can snipe if i'm needed.
(SWL)Unit 69

(SWL)Unit 69

Clan : (ѕωℓ)

Back to top Go down

Post by BoMbeR 13.10.14 12:35

Where/How do you contact the {SWAG} fags? I wanted to get a match against them. I posted on their forums but it seems they no longer look at that.

BoMbeR
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CelldwelR 18.10.14 4:30

Xfire ??
CelldwelR

CelldwelR
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 19.10.14 8:15

Bomber is a fag, he thinks hes the best in the game because he beat me when I played this game for the first time on pc. Got 6 kills on him, I believe he still owes me money... Ill give you his xfire later if you really want it Celldwellr :-)
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CelldwelR 19.10.14 8:37

Not that I need it. I just want to play vs SWAG.
CelldwelR

CelldwelR
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top