This site

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This site Empty This site

Post by Chromarc 28.10.14 14:52

Idk what happened to this site but im going to be a negative nancey and say it looks bad. for one what is going on with the banner? can we just have one good one instead of this white and black stuff? secondly for some reason i find that the background and the black transparency of the forums do not go well together. the last thing is the bar at the top which is annoying to mean and the colors seem weird as well. 

Hopefully i didnt hurt your feelings. I tried to give constructive criticism lol anyway i guess i liked the way the site look before all these changes better
Chromarc

Chromarc
Admin
Admin

Clan : =]Raptor[=
PSN : fool5646 (PS3)/Chromarc (PS4)

Back to top Go down

This site Empty Re: This site

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 28.10.14 15:43

Banner is in progress, Stripes is making it. I was just trying something new abstract. Did you not see my post that I said I was going to mess up the site? I am working on Javascripting, this toolbar's colors can be changed. I custom made the toolbar... I will make it non sticky but I need to recheck the Javascript. 

The transparency I didn't change, I don't really like the background but that was Stripes' choice. I will work on it but the transparency is staying, Lol.
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ

Back to top Go down

Post by Chromarc 28.10.14 16:21

no i missed your post about messing with it. i like the transparency but just not the background.
Chromarc

Chromarc
Admin
Admin

Clan : =]Raptor[=
PSN : fool5646 (PS3)/Chromarc (PS4)

Back to top Go down

Post by suedskies™ 28.10.14 16:40

Banner Is Ugly As Fuck, Shoulda Kept The Old One... We'll Have That Ugly One For Awhile.
suedskies™

suedskies™
Admin
Admin

Clan : {RAPTOR}

Back to top Go down

Post by Starseeker 28.10.14 18:11

Patience, a master piece takes time!
Starseeker

Starseeker
Admin