suedskies™

suedskies™
Admin
Admin

Clan : {RAPTOR}

Back to top Go down

Since Gayness Empty Re: Since Gayness

Post by Splinter 26.11.14 18:16

I'll never fathom how destroying a game is fun, but hey. To each their own.
Splinter

Splinter

Clan : Legends
PSN : aSplINteR-

Back to top Go down

Post by suedskies™ 26.11.14 18:38

Splinter wrote:I'll never fathom how destroying a game is fun, but hey.  To each their own.

Game Won't Be Destroyed... Not Everyone's Getting It, Only For Certain Members. Also, I Wouldnt Let This Game Die.
suedskies™

suedskies™
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Splinter 26.11.14 19:11

Crashing servers is the equivalent, it's also why other clans on PC were hated.
Splinter

Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 27.11.14 6:15

woah Let's uhhh.. not crash servers... Suspect
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ

Back to top Go down

Post by suedskies™ 27.11.14 14:07

Long Live Raptor . Since Gayness Jester
suedskies™

suedskies™
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rated R 28.11.14 16:55

A clan like the former RAPTOR isn't needed now so why try to emulate what they once were? Because they don't want you to mod in their server you crash them while people who aren't even in JOG are playing there? If you don't like JOG, go about hating them some other way; not waging a vendetta that involves making the game annoying for everyone. Just my opinnio
Rated R

Rated R

PSN : R4T3D-R-34L / naga-sado

Back to top Go down

Post by suedskies™ 28.11.14 20:14

Rated R wrote:A clan like the former RAPTOR isn't needed now so why try to emulate what they once were? Because they don't want you to mod in their server you crash them while people who aren't even in JOG are playing there? If you don't like JOG, go about hating them some other way; not waging a vendetta that involves making the game annoying for everyone. Just my opinnio

Btw It's Sketchup & Anthony_B Crashing JOG Before You Start Acting Like A Self-Righteous D-bag (I've Had My Server Aswell As Darks Crashed Multiple Nights From Anthony_B And Sketchup)... And Just A Heads Up, Half Of JOG's Roster Asked Me For My Value Reset Mod And Char Switch Mod... Which They've Currently Been Using In Scrims Against GNE. So Before Pointing Fingers Looking For A Bad Guy, Be Smart About It And Not The Naive And Eager Child You've Proven Too Be - Thanks.
suedskies™

suedskies™
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rated R 28.11.14 23:22

At no time in this whole ordeal have you denied the accusations but you expect me to instead assume that you weren't the one crashing their server against all other motives? I swear you do this every single time; i same something as un-insulting as possible and you start acting all insulted spewing insults when no one is trying to insult you at all. And how am i calling you the bad guy? By all means its those who use and abuse those mods that kill the game, but don’t you see the harm in providing it. Especially considering people will think you are the one ruining their games by simple affiliation. Ive been trying to stay cool with you but when you are constantly jumping into defensive mode you make it hard. Simple as that. Was never trying to accuse or insult you, just giving my opinion playing devils advocate.
Rated R

Rated R

PSN : R4T3D-R-34L / naga-sado

Back to top Go down

Post by Splinter 28.11.14 23:57

I'm more curious as to how it got out more than anything else, I know that Sketchup and Eyes both had the mod but to my knowledge they never gave it to anyone. Now it's breeding like rabbits and being abused in any server that players can use it in, what's even more hiliarious to me is that it was never used before the shut down, at least to the degree it is used now. Now almost once a day I will see someone using it in some form, it's kinda pathetic. But that's always been the downfall of PC games, thankfully newer ones are a lot harder to do this on.
Splinter

Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post by suedskies™ 29.11.14 0:32

Rated R wrote:At no time in this whole ordeal have you denied the accusations but you expect me to instead assume that you weren't the one crashing their server against all other motives? I swear you do this every single time; i same something as un-insulting as possible and you start acting all insulted spewing insults when no one is trying to insult you at all. And how am i calling you the bad guy? By all means its those who use and abuse those mods that kill the game, but don’t you see the harm in providing it. Especially considering people will think you are the one ruining their games by simple affiliation. Ive been trying to stay cool with you but when you are constantly jumping into defensive mode you make it hard. Simple as that. Was never trying to accuse or insult you, just giving my opinion playing devils advocate.

As-Un-insulting... Lmfao. You're Always On The Offensive Man, I'm Not The Only One Who Agrees, I'm New To RAPTOR, And Apprently I'm Not The First Person You've Continually Bumped Heads With, And tbh I Was Trying To Give You A Chance From What Others Here Had to say About You, But Sadly You've Only Proven Further. I'm Going To Leave It At That; You're Welcome To Try And Justify Yourself Like Usual.
suedskies™

suedskies™
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Splinter 29.11.14 2:06

Naga bumps heads with everyone, the dude has pissed me off on more than one occasion. But I will say that there is no one else more dedicated to being the best teammate in the game he can be, he might be a asshole most of the time, might even seem like he's going out of his way to piss you off. But I still like having him on my team, even if I feel like he could do better sometimes, I know he's trying. And that's more than can be said for a lot of people.
Splinter

Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 30.11.14 10:33

I will not have this kind of pathetic display of immaturity on my forum. I will make it clear for everyone, We As A Clan Do Not Support Any Kind Of Hacking.
Stripes, never make a thread like this again. Not only do we as a clan Discriminate against these kind of actions, but we will also not support them by providing mods to anyone. Let this be the last time it is talked about in public forums.
As for you Naga, what Splinter said is a compliment. You do act immaturely and piss off anyone who doesnt know how to ignore your comments. Having said that, Stripes should learn to act mature around you as he is a leader, but you will need to show a certain degree of respect.
If you both have problems again try to resolve them on a Private Chat, and for counciling services call me and I  shall help you free of cost Very Happy

This topic is locked and any replies from Moderators or Administrators will be deleted.
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ

Back to top Go down

Post by suedskies™ 30.11.14 11:15

Meow
suedskies™

suedskies™
Admin