Hello friends.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello friends. Empty Hello friends.

Post by Josh 20.01.17 3:15

I'm not really sure if anyone's still active here since it has been a very long time since I've been in contact with anyone connected to this clan. I'm fairly certain everyone is gone now, but I'm still going to make this post anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if no one remembers if anyone is still around so I'm just going to give some information as to who I am. My name is Josh, some of you may have known me as Americano when I still somewhat actively played Star Wars Battlefront II on the PS2 and then moved onto the PC. I also went by another name which was Chronos, but if I remember correctly I didn't use it for too long. Anyway, I was apart of Raptor for a while before I went MIA due to constant issues with my family and other personal things I'd rather not go into for my own reasons. I probably should've posted some sort of message saying I would most likely be gone for a while, but I chose not to for some reason and ended just leaving without an explanation as to why and to be honest I regret it because there were some very kind people here and I wish I had kept in contact with them in some way. Well, before I go on anymore tangents I'm just going to drop my discord tag here (Josh#0153) so if anyone is still here then we could catch up with each other. Hope you all have been doing well.

Josh

Clan : Raptor

Back to top Go down

Hello friends. Empty Re: Hello friends.

Post by Sir_NothinG 20.01.17 13:32

hey man. saw this totally by chance, its the first time ive visited the site in a longgg time. I do remember you going by Americano, although i dont think we ever did any scrims together so you may not remember me. anyways, yea i dont really think anyone checks this website anymore but i have oscar and a couple other people added on steam and i could give you their tags if you want to add them. ill add you on discord when i get a chance but i dont use it too much typically. nice to hear from you
Sir_NothinG

Sir_NothinG
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh 30.01.17 11:12

Yeah for sure man. It'd be nice to get in contact with everyone again.

Josh

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 09.08.17 22:34

Holy shitballs, somebody posted! Nice!! Ill add you on Discord soon, and @Sir_Nothing what is yours? I needa talk to you. 
Hope yall are doing well in life and I hope we catch up some day! :hug: :greenthing: :raped: :banana2:
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassmekanik 06.09.17 18:59

Where is my dawg starseeker at? and wtf happened to this being SWL?

Bassmekanik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum