[PC] 1v1 Conquest Tournament Sign-up -Cancelled-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[PC] 1v1 Conquest Tournament Sign-up -Cancelled- Empty [PC] 1v1 Conquest Tournament Sign-up -Cancelled-

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 15.01.14 20:11

THE SWBF2 ON [PC] TOURNAMENT IS HEREBY ANNOUNCED!!

The 1v1 conquest tournament will be starting sometime early February 2014 so sign up soon! Anyone is welcome to sign up!

~Double elimination~

--Maps Allowed:
Coruscant
Mustafar
Tantive IV

Rules:
~No specials (any of the 4 main classes can be used for this tourney).
~No switching classes after you spawn in (you can only switch after you get killed or kill your opponent, but not in between a battle).

~No capturing command posts! (at the beginning of the 1v1, each player has to have control of 3 cp's, 2 for Tantive. If a cp is capped by another player while the 1v1 is in progress (1 time map reset warning if involuntary), it will be a map forfeit for the player who capped the cp, unless the cp isn't fully captured by the other player in which case the map may be reset).
~If a player team kills himself, it will be counted as +1 kill for the opposing player. In other words, first player to run out of reinforcements loses.
~Team damage on.
~Only Galactic Civil War.
~No glitching.
~40 Reinforcements (after a player gets 20 kills on the other player, both teams have to switch factions. In other words, play to 20 and then switch factions).
~No tanks.
~No turrets (Sniper auto turrets are allowed).
~If someone lags out, the 1v1 can resume after the player joins back.

To sign up reply on this thread!

Players signed up so far:
~Boss
~Sir NothinG
~Wyobear
~Guillaume
~Star
~Droid
~Evolution
~Mr.Yankovic

~Hosted by the Star Wars Legends~

Last edited by (SWL)BØSS* on 21.02.14 2:00; edited 5 times in total
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ

Back to top Go down

[PC] 1v1 Conquest Tournament Sign-up -Cancelled- Empty Re: [PC] 1v1 Conquest Tournament Sign-up -Cancelled-

Post by Sir_NothinG 15.01.14 21:16

well im a bit rusty but I guess I can do it
Sir_NothinG

Sir_NothinG
Mod
Mod

Clan : Raptor

Back to top Go down

[PC] 1v1 Conquest Tournament Sign-up -Cancelled- Empty Re: [PC] 1v1 Conquest Tournament Sign-up -Cancelled-

Post by wyobear 16.01.14 14:21

why no class switching
wyobear

wyobear

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 16.01.14 14:29

You can switch if you die, I just don't want people going back into their spawn if they're on low health. You gonna play Wyo?

Last edited by NothinG on 16.01.14 17:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar nazi strikes again!)
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by wyobear 16.01.14 19:12

sure but you should really change that rule ^_^
wyobear

wyobear

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 17.01.14 13:20

Why? People would just go back and it would be unfair and long...
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by wyobear 17.01.14 15:00

idk i don't see whats unfair about it and besides those maps are small enough that you can get from one cp to the other in like 10 seconds max. all this rule does it force you to play engineer
wyobear

wyobear

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 17.01.14 16:57

How about, you can only switch after you get killed or kill your opponent, but not in between a battle?
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by wyobear 17.01.14 18:28

i guess
wyobear

wyobear

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 19.01.14 1:31

I signed up Guillaume Very Happy
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guillaume 19.01.14 10:15

thanks ^^
Guillaume

Guillaume

Back to top Go down

Post by stupidthunder187 24.01.14 14:53

id like to play c;
stupidthunder187

stupidthunder187

Back to top Go down

Post by wyobear 24.01.14 17:37

post this on the bfc website so i can beat more people ya noob
wyobear

wyobear

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution 27.01.14 23:36

wyobear wrote:post this on the bfc website so i can beat more people ya noob
^^^
Evolution

Evolution

Clan : [NH]

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 28.01.14 18:05

This mean you're signing up Evolution?
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution 28.01.14 20:36

I might.  Razz 
Evolution

Evolution

Back to top Go down

Post by Droideka5550 28.01.14 21:04

Im up for it
Droideka5550

Droideka5550

Clan : Star Wars Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution 28.01.14 23:00

Just put it on BFC, more people will see it then.
Evolution

Evolution

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 29.01.14 1:30

K!
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]Mr.Yankovic 29.01.14 9:34

i'm in!
[NH]Mr.Yankovic

[NH]Mr.Yankovic

Clan : Nighthawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top