Training, Tactics, and what not...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Training, Tactics, and what not... Empty Training, Tactics, and what not...

Post by Capital$wank 16.04.14 11:31

I just want to let you guys know that when I start playing again it shouldn't take me long to knock the rust off. Im not quite sure how you guys deal with training, tactics, and stuff, but I can help out training people with just about any class. And as far as tactics/map tactics go I can also help with that if needed. We need a solid group of at least 5 or 6 players who can be interchangable and not miss a beat in a battle if we have to move people around. These are just some ideas for the higher ups lol. Im looking forward to having a great season, so lets make this clan great guys we have the potential!
Capital$wank

Capital$wank

Back to top Go down

Training, Tactics, and what not... Empty Re: Training, Tactics, and what not...

Post by Starseeker 16.04.14 16:35

Very Good, And I've been practicing some a few other members. You can count on me for Sniper Razz 
All we need to do is make sure we have an awesome Engy, grunt and rocket to make the Team Solid at the very least.
Starseeker

Starseeker
Admin
Admin

Clan : Raptor
PSN : Starseeker16

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 16.04.14 16:39

Sounds awesome bro, I'll be playing soon as well.
As for the tactics, I made this whole Word document which I sent out to people, I'll go ahead and post it here:

SWL Strats Guide 2.0:
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 16.04.14 16:40

The pics didn't upload, oh well....
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Capital$wank 16.04.14 18:37

Aight cool, And Vortex is a good solid engy. You are the sniper. I can play a great grunt, but i know we dont have a rocket at the moment correct me if im wrong...although vortex yo mentioned kintaro joining right? If he joins we have a solid 4 to compete right there. Vortex engy, star sniper, me grunt, and kintaro rocket. But until then I can try and play rocket, or we could use toa as rocket...i think his rocket was pretty decent. Idk let me know what yal are thinking...
Capital$wank

Capital$wank

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 17.04.14 6:07

Shooter beat me at engineer, he'll be joining us soon most likely. Also, don't forget we also have Chromarc for rocket/grunt. Shadow will most likely only play grunt unless his rocket is also good, that's why I want 1v1s to happen people!!!
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Capital$wank 17.04.14 13:27

Thats a good asset, but I personally don't think 1v1s mean much really...It can give you a idea on skill level... But its more about situational play which you cant really determine with just a 1v1. I suggest just throwing people in scrims and see how they fit, once they are trained and what not. Just a idea...
Capital$wank

Capital$wank

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 17.04.14 13:53

Well it all sounds great, but people aren't active enough to even do scrims as of yet...
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top