Application Talk: Naga

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application Talk: Naga Empty Application Talk: Naga

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 28.04.14 14:04

As I told Chromarc, I don´t want to accept him, however if you guys think you would be able to play more battles with him, we kinda need the experience and I mean he can play grunt... It´s up to yall. The reason I´d say no is because he trash talk many times, and his personality is not the nicest to say the least. Let´s have a vote, I want yes or no, not maybe.
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ

Back to top Go down

Application Talk: Naga Empty Re: Application Talk: Naga

Post by Sir_NothinG 28.04.14 14:35

Idk if this is my place to vote since I don't play ps2 but I think he should be given a chance. when I say chance, I mean ONE chance.
who knows... if he can help us in the BFC and he really does want to help out then we don't want to risk denying him simply because of past experiences.
Boss, I do feel the same way as you when it comes to the way he trash talks but I say we accept and keep him on a VERY short leash
My vote: yes
Sir_NothinG

Sir_NothinG
Mod
Mod

Clan : Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Starseeker 28.04.14 14:50

Perhaps a very Strict Chance would be acceptable.....So i say Yes, but just barely.
Starseeker

Starseeker
Admin
Admin

PSN : Starseeker16

Back to top Go down

Post by Chromarc 28.04.14 22:10

i say give him a shot
Chromarc

Chromarc
Admin
Admin

Clan : =]Raptor[=
PSN : fool5646 (PS3)/Chromarc (PS4)

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 29.04.14 11:24

on a short leash.. What kind of conditions do I set?
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_NothinG 29.04.14 14:12

Like I said in my comment on his app, restrict any and all admin privileges.
also have 0 tolerance. the moment he causes trouble kick him out. by accepting his application we are giving him a chance that given our history we have every reason to deny... if he doesn't want to fully accept the opportunity and instead reverts back to his habits of being a dick then we shouldn't have him representing SWL
Sir_NothinG

Sir_NothinG
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephalem 29.04.14 23:34

LOL! I say no. But it's up to you guys. But this is the thing, if you accept him... you guys will boot him anyways. So... Oscar and starseeker, why would you accept him? He is a fucking asshole, he has trolled us, and told mnc to ruin our fun many times.

As I mentioned, if you accept him, you guys will kick him out of the clan in a few weeks. Don't waste time lol, he is not even a very good player. It wouldn't be cool to have an idiot representing swl after all lol. Remember I'll bring hellfire after May. We should only accept good/cool players in the clan.

Per la vittoria.
Nephalem

Nephalem

Back to top Go down

Post by Chromarc 29.04.14 23:55

Sir_NothinG wrote:Like I said in my comment on his app, restrict any and all admin privileges.
also have 0 tolerance. the moment he causes trouble kick him out. by accepting his application we are giving him a chance that given our history we have every reason to deny... if he doesn't want to fully accept the opportunity and instead reverts back to his habits of being a dick then we shouldn't have him representing SWL

i like this idea
Chromarc

Chromarc
Admin
Admin

Clan : =]Raptor[=
PSN : fool5646 (PS3)/Chromarc (PS4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rated R 19.05.14 19:41

lol. who is this person anyways. I see you talk shit on me several times but i still have no clue who the fuck you are. you have never talked to me,seen me play, and you know nothing about me besides speculation. What mnc was doing had nothing to do with me at all. You are such a bitch.
Rated R

Rated R

PSN : R4T3D-R-34L / naga-sado

Back to top Go down

Post by esca213 19.05.14 20:22

IDGAF..but i would consider Ehden's wise words but then again when has Oscar listened to him in the past?
esca213

esca213
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Toa Constrictor 19.05.14 20:34

IDGAS. -_- GTFOWYL.
Toa Constrictor

Toa Constrictor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rated R 19.05.14 20:52

esca213 wrote:IDGAF..but i would consider Ehden's wise words but then again when has Oscar listened to him in the past?
..."Wise words"?? No, his comments are ignorant as fuck. You all spreading that bullshit mistrust and slander around led you to boot me, later find out you were wrong, and then let me rejoin. Yeah wise words "ehden". So you are the asshole ive heard so many "good" things about.
Rated R

Rated R

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 20.05.14 1:54

Eden was not wrong that you trash talked us, however we were wrong and you didn't do anything to get us banned so we gave you a chance. Eden is a very loyal and mature person. Naga what he said was simply a warning and we did take it into account Esca. The way I see it, Naga was given a chance and he hasn't blown it yet, and I talk to him on skype all the time. There is nothing he could "tell MNC about", nothing we need to hide. Naga will stay in SWL because he is active and he hasn't done anything wrong yet. Eden, give him a chance. Naga stfu and apologize, calling him names will only make things worse >.>
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Uffe 20.05.14 5:45

I don't think we should allow black people in this clan, especially those of chinese origins.
Uffe

Uffe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_NothinG 20.05.14 14:18

why cant we just talk in a normal, respectful manner. yea when we are joking around no one cares what u say but this is a serious matter (or I assume you guys are treating who is a member of SWL seriously). no more saying "why the fuck" or "bullshit" or stuff like that just because you disagree with what someone says. InceptioN actually explained something reasonable which is what these comments should be like.
Personally I think Naga should be kicked because like I said in my previous comment, if he causes trouble then kick him out. However, I don't play ps2 nor participate in any battles with him so this isn't my place to speak. I just hope that we can actually be reasonable with what we say on this topic and other serious topics.
Sir_NothinG

Sir_NothinG
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rated R 20.05.14 15:49

Sir_NothinG wrote:why cant we just talk in a normal, respectful manner. yea when we are joking around no one cares what u say but this is a serious matter (or I assume you guys are treating who is a member of SWL seriously). no more saying "why the fuck" or "bullshit" or stuff like that just because you disagree with what someone says. InceptioN actually explained something reasonable which is what these comments should be like.
Personally I think Naga should be kicked because like I said in my previous comment, if he causes trouble then kick him out. However, I don't play ps2 nor participate in any battles with him so this isn't my place to speak. I just hope that we can actually be reasonable with what we say on this topic and other serious topics.
What trouble have i cuased.....
Rated R

Rated R

Back to top Go down

Post by Starseeker 20.05.14 16:26

Sir_NothinG wrote:why cant we just talk in a normal, respectful manner. yea when we are joking around no one cares what u say but this is a serious matter (or I assume you guys are treating who is a member of SWL seriously). no more saying "why the fuck" or "bullshit" or stuff like that just because you disagree with what someone says. InceptioN actually explained something reasonable which is what these comments should be like.
It actually is your place to speak since you are a SWL member Smile You have every right to voice your opinion on things that impact the clan and it's members.
Starseeker

Starseeker
Admin
Admin

PSN : Starseeker16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_NothinG 20.05.14 17:36

Starseeker wrote:
It actually is your place to speak since you are a SWL member Smile You have every right to voice your opinion on things that impact the clan and it's members.
yea I should have rephrased that. I will give my opinion but I cant speak for what happens during battles and that stuff since I don't play ps2 so I don't experience them. I can speak only of what happens on the website.
Sir_NothinG

Sir_NothinG
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Toa Constrictor 22.05.14 23:53

All I've received on my end by Naga is hatred and and unwilling attitude. Consider me done with this situation.
Toa Constrictor

Toa Constrictor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rated R 22.05.14 23:59

Lol. Get out your feelings. " Hatred and unwilling attitude"? lol. Maybe annoyance, all I asked was that you keep your opinions about the bfc to yourself. Insulting them and saying the reckless shit you said the other day is only making things worse. But now if I wouldnt have got delta to let us back in you would have been the first to point at me for getting us kicked, even though the shit you said added to the confusion and led them to believe we were dodging everyone but BoT.
Rated R

Rated R

Back to top Go down

Post by Toa Constrictor 23.05.14 12:13

Rated R wrote:Lol. Get out your feelings. " Hatred and unwilling attitude"? lol. Maybe annoyance, all I asked was that you keep your opinions about the bfc to yourself. Insulting them and saying the reckless shit you said the other day is only making things worse. But now if I wouldnt have got delta to let us back in you would have been the first to point at me for getting us kicked, even though the shit you said added to the confusion and led them to believe we were dodging everyone but BoT.
I have honestly no idea what you're talking about. Not sure by what comments I made in the BFC chat you're so upset about.

But hey. I'm not a Clan Leader. I can't judge your actions. I can only try to help. But I know you won't listen. So what's the point of it all.
Toa Constrictor

Toa Constrictor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rated R 23.05.14 13:47

Help me by doing what? I don't remember you saying anything helpful to me. Yes you were right i should just talk to oscar instead of posting in the forums but other than that everything else was just insults. typical.
Rated R

Rated R

Back to top Go down

Post by Toa Constrictor 24.05.14 13:10

Rated R wrote:Help me by doing what? I don't remember you saying anything helpful to me. Yes you were right i should just talk to oscar instead of posting in the forums but other than that everything else was just insults. typical.
Lol You think I insult. You haven't seen me mad. And you haven't seen me mad enough to insult you. So just GTFO because you don't know a clue about me.
Toa Constrictor

Toa Constrictor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top