Game Night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game Night Empty Game Night

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 18.01.15 10:20

Hello fellow Raptors. Yesterday I played in a mix scrim with Bomber and Adestria until 6am and I realized that we need to play games as a team to stay active. I am going to buy advanced warfare on pc, and I would like to ask you all, who has it? If yall dont have it its okay, point is we need to play more games together.

Every Saturday from now on will be game night. I expect you all to show up on skype or soon to be Ts3 server. If you cannot make it you need to tell me. We will play BF2 pc. Garys mod, navyfield 2, Aw, and just mess around. At this point I will be kicking inctives because I will start recruiting again.
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ

Back to top Go down

Game Night Empty Re: Game Night

Post by BoMbeR 19.01.15 9:44

FluffyRupture` wrote:Hello fellow Raptors. Yesterday I played in a mix scrim with Bomber and Adestria until 6am and I realized that we need to play games as a team to stay active. I am going to buy advanced warfare on pc, and I would like to ask you all, who has it? If yall dont have it its okay, point is we need to play more games together.

Every Saturday from now on will be game night. I expect you all to show up on skype or soon to be Ts3 server. If you cannot make it you need to tell me. We will play BF2 pc. Garys mod, navyfield 2, Aw, and just mess around. At this point I will be kicking inctives because I will start recruiting again.

With my recent ban from NavyField 2 I doubt I'll ever play it again, I've been playing only Swbf2, Halo MCC on Xbox, EVE Online and Team Fortress 2. Out of all those games the one I see us playing together would be Swbf2 or Team Fortress 2 since TF2 is free to play.

BoMbeR
Mod
Mod

Clan : Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 19.01.15 11:58

Lmao why did you get banned?
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by BoMbeR 19.01.15 13:23

FluffyRupture` wrote:Lmao why did you get banned?

I made this picture making fun of the head admin and other admins for abusing their power and then posted it on the forums.Game Night RrcnwFd

BoMbeR
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 19.01.15 14:34

Beautiful.
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by BoMbeR 19.01.15 15:30

On another note, I was able to get a Team Fortress 2 server up and usable. If anyone is interested in trying the game, it's Free to Play and one of the largest FPS out there. 

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/23.94.42.101:27015/

BoMbeR
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top