Admins, rules and Events.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Admins, rules and Events. Empty Admins, rules and Events.

Post by Nephalem 23.02.14 1:12

Greetings,

Since Hellfire has been gaining rank/activity, and we seem to be a strong active clan, I'm needing admins to monitor server, as you can know I work, so I can't play all the time, I know many of you are also busy (Probably with school) That's why I need more admins, so you guys can monitor it at times. Hellfire is the 13th most played swbf2 server, and we are counting that it is new and td is on. It'd probably be the most popular td on server soon  Cool  fire  Cool 

Note. I will only give admin to people of this clan (Rex and Dracula are the exception) if someone leaves this clan, or do not play much here, your admin will be gone too :palpatine: 

Batibat (sis) Oscar and Wyobear already have admin. And well, I'll post some details here I want you to know.

Sometimes, server will get stuck loading maps (That happens in all pc servers) Though, aowc made some changes to Hellfire, it rarely gets stuck, but when it does, none of you will be able to restart it, cuz the rm doesn't allow you to do it. (Since they made those changes, restarting server can only be done from my main acc in aowc)

I'll be needing you to restart maps if a spawn bug happens, also, I set the auto admin message 'don't rush maps' Apparently some people don't understand that message, so what I want is at least 8 minutes playing per map.

I guess I won't have troubles with you, about abusing of the admin, cuz many people have complained of Rex, do not take things personal, I only want you to boot/ban glitchers, teammate killers, chat hackers, if some people are trolling/insulting, is up to you to boot/ban them. Though before banning or booting people (depending the case) give them a warning first. And please, do not remove maps, cuz it will not work cuz server must be restarted from aowc, and I do not want to add/remove maps for the moment. Unless we get map suggestion from many people. You can skip some maps if players are agree (preference not) But you can ask them. Ofc if I'm not playing!  Cool 

One more thing about the admin, It will be better if you guys add me on skype/facebook, so you could let me know if I need to restart server, cuz I'm not always checking this. (Oscar insisted me to join this site lol) Or well, make a gametracker account and let me know any issue you see in the server (I get all the notifications of gametracker on my smartphone)

Many people will want to join our team once we get the tags we want, cuz we all will be playing under the new tags. I'm thinking to set dates for mixed scrims, or some random events like only grunts/snipers, I'd add different maps for those events (Yeah with random players who will probably visit this site, friends, or clan mates) I'll link this site in the auto messages once we decide the new name for the clan.

Run, kill, hide, attack, defend, play cheap/legit, camp and have fun  Cool 

Per la vittoria.
Nephalem

Nephalem

Back to top Go down

Admins, rules and Events. Empty Re: Admins, rules and Events.

Post by wyobear 23.02.14 10:48

mixed scrims  Admins, rules and Events. Kreygasm

what we could do is have "game nights" like we used to in GWL. just get a bunch of people with the +123 mod in TS/Skype and play a bunch of random maps/game modes we wouldn't normally, like naboo hero assault or rhen var citadel (jet trooper snipers only on bespin omg). basically we could play any game mode we want on any map in the game.

http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/123;85102

there is a link to the mod in case anyone likes this idea.
wyobear

wyobear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_NothinG 23.02.14 11:20

i can be an admin. I play on Hellfire a lot and I can help to keep the server running smooth
Sir_NothinG

Sir_NothinG
Mod
Mod

Clan : Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 23.02.14 16:36

wyobear wrote:mixed scrims  Admins, rules and Events. Kreygasm

what we could do is have "game nights" like we used to in GWL. just get a bunch of people with the +123 mod in TS/Skype and play a bunch of random maps/game modes we wouldn't normally, like naboo hero assault or rhen var citadel (jet trooper snipers only on bespin omg). basically we could play any game mode we want on any map in the game.

omg YES

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephalem 23.02.14 17:06

That would be cool, but first, we need to get more people here, cuz I want big battles. I saved that link. Cool  I honestly would like to play in endor maps, those are big classic maps I always liked.

Sir_NothinG, I'll give you an user in pc.
Nephalem

Nephalem

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitr0 19.04.14 13:53

Yea I will like admin if its ok with you I will make sure no one breaks any rules and I probably be on the most when you get hellfire back up.
Nitr0

Nitr0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top