gamespy shutting down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gamespy shutting down - Page 2 Empty Re: gamespy shutting down

Post by Nephalem 05.04.14 11:23

Well I've read pc servers will have better options than ps2 servers. I'm talking with Dracula about it. I'll probably run Hellfire again. But I'm not sure if it would have a good ping for everyone....

CS sounds good to me. Starseeker, I see few hopes running sw ps2 servers. But I'll let ya know if Dracula finds a way to run servers. After all he doesn't want to lose his server. But it's a downloaded one, you know, bad ping for others...

Per la vittoria.
Nephalem

Nephalem

Back to top Go down

Post by wyobear 05.04.14 11:59

CSGO 5fps club anyone?????????/
wyobear

wyobear

Back to top Go down

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 05.04.14 16:51

LOL Wyo I'm down!!
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ

Back to top Go down

Post by BoMbeR 06.04.14 0:18

Starseeker wrote:Hey? What sort of talk is this? We have 2 months to find a solution to this and here you guys are giving up, looking to alternative games? Have some hope people, we're looking into this and we're already close to a solution.

Also, PS2 will remain intact and anymore talk of moving over to PC will be condemned because this clan is on both platforms and i will not have one favored over the other. Please respect both sectors equally.

PS2 is shutting down as well. It uses Gamespy master servers just like PC. A solution? There's not a solution other then just accepting the game is going to die. Without the Gamespy master server, the games online function is broken.

Official game list of Gamespy master servers: http://www.poweredbygamespy.com/projects/2005-titles/

Both Swbf2 PC and PS2 is listed.

If you guys play CS:GO, I'll play with you.

BoMbeR
Mod
Mod

Clan : Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Starseeker 06.04.14 0:28

BoMbeR wrote:
Starseeker wrote:Hey? What sort of talk is this? We have 2 months to find a solution to this and here you guys are giving up, looking to alternative games? Have some hope people, we're looking into this and we're already close to a solution.

Also, PS2 will remain intact and anymore talk of moving over to PC will be condemned because this clan is on both platforms and i will not have one favored over the other. Please respect both sectors equally.

PS2 is shutting down as well. It uses Gamespy master servers just like PC. A solution? There's not a solution other then just accepting the game is going to die. Without the Gamespy master server, the games online function is broken.

Official game list of Gamespy master servers: http://www.poweredbygamespy.com/projects/2005-titles/

Both Swbf2 PC and PS2 is listed.

If you guys play CS:GO, I'll play with you.

Ps2 is simply the console and this game will be kept alive. even as we speak, others are testing Xlink and openspy is being contacted by various coders and experienced techs. We'll be able to connect to either xlink or openspy by the time the servers go down. This is VERY likely and 100% possible.
Starseeker

Starseeker
Admin
Admin

Clan : Raptor
PSN : Starseeker16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2