Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update Empty Update

Post by ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ 19.05.14 8:08

As some of you know, I'm going back to Barcelona today. I won't be on anymore for a few days (maybe on chat). Because of this, I am making Taylor a Dark Lord, which means he will have a leadership role in this clan. From now on, you guys are on your own, plan battles, play battles, get better, and above all, have fun. You guys will do great.
The lineups should be as follows:
Lineup A:
Engineer: Titan
Rocket: Taylor
Sniper: Starseeker
Grunt: Toa (/Doug/Naga)

The main thing is you guys need to have someone calling out strats on mic. Titan just got a mic today, I want you all to stop talking about anything that's not battle related on mics before you battle. Don't get distracted.

DLs can plan battles on the BFC site, make sure you post the topics and ask on the BFC chat if we have 4.

I will be around on chat sometimes but it is highly unlikely I will be playing again. After the BFC we will play another game together though so lets keep in touch.

Good luck guys!
ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ

ṜṲṖṬṲṜḜ
Owner
Owner

Clan : ṜḀṖṬṎṜ

Back to top Go down

Update Empty Re: Update

Post by Starseeker 19.05.14 16:25

χιη¢єρтιση wrote:As some of you know, I'm going back to Barcelona today. I won't be on anymore for a few days (maybe on chat). Because of this, I am making Taylor a Dark Lord, which means he will have a leadership role in this clan. From now on, you guys are on your own, plan battles, play battles, get better, and above all, have fun. You guys will do great.
The lineups should be as follows:
Lineup A:
Engineer: Titan
Rocket: Taylor
Sniper: Starseeker
Grunt: Toa (/Doug/Naga)

The main thing is you guys need to have someone calling out strats on mic. Titan just got a mic today, I want you all to stop talking about anything that's not battle related on mics before you battle. Don't get distracted.

DLs can plan battles on the BFC site, make sure you post the topics and ask on the BFC chat if we have 4.

I will be around on chat sometimes but it is highly unlikely I will be playing again. After the BFC we will play another game together though so lets keep in touch.

Good luck guys!
Alrighty, you heard the man! Let's get some wins and have some fun Very Happy
Starseeker

Starseeker
Admin
Admin

Clan : Raptor
PSN : Starseeker16

Back to top Go down

Post by *Taylor* 19.05.14 16:39

We gotta try our best guys, we needa be 100% and be better at closein maps guys. From now on there will be practice ill lt ya know on the dates.
*Taylor*

*Taylor*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top